MaBSTOA #4105 Hiring Process

BusOperator3319

Hey guys im new here fresh today. Just wondering if im reading right here, I took the BOSS. Then I got the letter saying something about 9 months waiting. got this letter in I think feb-march. So according to what i have read is it safe to say that i am in and that i just have to wait till my random num is called? Or do i just wait to be called to tell me that i didnt qualify or to get rejected for whatever reason. And what is the purpose of the random number. Thx.

At the moment, they're probably working with all the candidates that took the BOSS for this application. If you did well on the BOSS, They will send a congrats letter with your random list number that was giving to you at the beginning. Once the list is finally establish, They will start to call candidates in by their list number. So if your random list number is 5, You will be candidate Number 5 to be called in for Drug processing and etc.

In my opinion, 4105 will not be called anytime soon since there's another Mabstoa application list they're still working with. Depending on how  Mabstoa 3101 list is, will determined when 4105 will be used for the next hiring pool for transit bus operator dept. As long 3101 is still active, 4105 will still be on hold until either the list for 3101 is finish, or expires. For the time being just keep your license and record clean

• Replies 917
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

So still no word on anything going on for 4105? Anyone heard anything. This waiting is working my nerves man..

Still nothing, I wouldn't be supposed if we hear something around winter, either way previous list hasn't expired..check here often..

They're still working with Exam 3101 which is another Mabstoa division. 4105 will be the next replacement hiring pool after they finish with 3101. Most likely by Fall or winter time majority of people who did well on the BOSS will receive a Congrats letter stating they passed the survey and etc.

They're still working with Exam 3101 which is another Mabstoa division. 4105 will be the next replacement hiring pool after they finish with 3101. Most likely by Fall or winter time majority of people who did well on the BOSS will receive a Congrats letter stating they passed the survey and etc.

Thanks for the info, you already in?

You're welcome. Still waiting for my list number for 3101 to reach and also waiting for 4600 to establish the list.

We are all in this together, so far mta wise I took 4105, transit police, signed up for conductor and waiting for train op to open up..

We are all in this together, so far mta wise I took 4105, transit police, signed up for conductor and waiting for train op to open up..

How did you already sign up for the Conductor, if the period to file for the Open Competitive does not open until early next month? 

• 3 weeks later...

You think there is a study guide for the conductor test?

Reviews on Amazon say it's mostly outdated, has errors, and had little to do with test. Remember slot of your civil service tests are common sense but so easy you could tricked. Read three times and check everything as many times as you can. Getting 100% means you're top of the list.

Reviews on Amazon say it's mostly outdated, has errors, and had little to do with test. Remember slot of your civil service tests are common sense but so easy you could tricked. Read three times and check everything as many times as you can. Getting 100% means you're top of the list.

That's the premise I'm working from.... thanks. Do you believe Sanitation is going to open up again in October I believe... WOW... they are making serious bank off these test fee's. 40K applicants for 500 positions... amazing

That's the premise I'm working from.... thanks. Do you believe Sanitation is going to open up again in October I believe... WOW... they are making serious bank off these test fee's. 40K applicants for 500 positions... amazing

To correct you sanitation exam just happened this winter which I took, exam #5001. The next exam will be in four years

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...