MaBSTOA #4105 Hiring Process

BusOperator3319

Another person who took medical today n got appointed to the May 15th class but wen he received the email to come in 4 medical it also said May 15th training class. Wen u go 4 medical u probably finish processing n get a class date

• Replies 917
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another person who took medical today n got appointed to the May 15th class but wen he received the email to come in 4 medical it also said May 15th training class. Wen u go 4 medical u probably finish processing n get a class date

that would be amazing!! Thanks for the info, I really appreciate it. I got a phone call not an email and a class date wasn't mentioned. I'll post when I know something tomorrow !

Oh ok I went on Tuesday for the first time. But I have to wait til june 24 when my 5 points I got for a cell phone ticket clears. They gave me a paper to call a number on June 24 to schedule to come in.

What stage are you up to @mtawife?

Wow they really outta order I'm 2040 n I went for drug test 4/27 but I need my d.l in my married name so I had to go to dmv I'm going to bklyn Monday 4 drug test

I wouldn't be surprised that a good percentage of numbers in between ours either moved on to other things or didn't qualify in some way. This was one heck of a wait! I can't wait to get through tomorrow.

I'm going 4 drug test Monday cause I went but got the same paper because my license name doesn't have my whole name then I do medical but the people who passed me I shoot back in front with my list number. As long as i get back there next week I should go to training with my group

so i went for the drug test last week on the 24th they said they would call me back for medical then they called me 2 days later to go in the 28th for medical.

passed that no issues and training starts May 15th

so im in! pretty excited just have my permit though 

my list # 15xx

My husband had felons. Although old it didn't matter the investigator asked for a explanation that was that

They hire everybody

@jmondesi. Just make sure u qualify on day 7. U get 2 road test if u have 2 go to day 9 u will only get 1 road test n dmv pulls tricks on people

What's on your liscence @drewmania?

Oh i just have a suspension because of insurance lapse. It doesn't even have to do with me being behind the wheel lmao. But i'm a realist i'll take my chance and see what's in stored for me.

My license is clean and I'm not saying that to brag. Im just very lucky I've never gotten a violation. I'm a cautious driver.

None taken my ninja. That's what's up i don't know many without even a remark on they license especially in new york city so big up to you... that's something to be proud of. Edited by DrewMania