MaBSTOA #4105 Hiring Process

BusOperator3319

• Replies 917
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, mtawife said:

My nephew got his pre employment letter my list #2000 I got appointed in Oct his list number 6000 so if u guys r waiting to be called with similar numbers. Watch ur mailbox. Good luck

Hi, I got my letter of pre employment the other day. I was wondering what I should expect when I get there because I have over 4 points on my license. Will I get disqualified right away. 

On 2/10/2018 at 10:14 PM, LeoSimmy said:

Take the letter into them tell them u just got the letter see what will happen don' give up go in see what they say or else you won' know what may or may not happen it' your future 

went down there today and sure enough i got the drug test done and all the paperwork done! was told i would be called to do medical in 3-90 days. anyone know what medical consist of? would i be doing a full physical down to my drawers or just checking my blood pressure?

First day you jus sit in a room and fill out paperwork then at the end they tell you which depot your gonna go to for your 7-10 day training. It’s gonna be a lot to take in because they give u only 7-10 days but just pass and even when u first start it’s gonna seem crazy but you will get it and then it’ll become easy.