MaBSTOA #4105 Hiring Process

BusOperator3319

• Replies 917
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, raeva0711 said:

Do you get a phone call & an email when they contact you for the medical?

I got all emails after the pre-employment day.

5 minutes ago, Mr Marta said:

Thank you for responding,do you know how quick he was put in another class? Or Is there a time period that I have to wait to be put in another class?

I'm not sure. He was in my class the second go around and I can't remember when he went the first time. Don't stress it. Go through the process again, (which you already know what it is) and hopefully you'll get turned around quickly. Zerega is boot camp so be on point when you return.

Oh, one added thing about the ties. After May 1st, you need a tie with a long sleeve shirt. 👍

1 minute ago, raeva0711 said:

Feb 28 is when I went for pre employment and did the urine test

Strange should have not taken that long to receive a response back if I were you  I would go down there now before they close and or go in the morning and tell them your situation 

7 minutes ago, raeva0711 said:

Feb 28 is when I went for pre employment and did the urine test

Also check your email junk mail with me They called me one time didn’t leave a voicemail I found out when I had to go back for full body medical  because the email went to my junk mail as if it was spam 

When I went for the pre employment they said it can be 3-90 days until I hear back from them & my list number is in the 7xxx. So I figured I would have to wait, especially since I called to see what list # they are up to & it's 5282.

7 minutes ago, LeoSimmy said:

@fatbounyc how is line training going? Tomorrow am doing my first route alone I will b sweating bullets tomorrow night 

Don't sweat it. Get to work early and grab a schedule to go with your turn by turn cards. If you're unsure of anything, call console before you do it. Just take your time, don't worry about your time or the passengers. 

On 4/7/2018 at 7:35 PM, LeoSimmy said:

@fatbounyc how is line training going? Tomorrow am doing my first route alone I will b sweating bullets tomorrow night 

Line training is good so far, so how was your first day on your own?! I’m dreading my first day alone! Its gonna be nerve wracking!

On 4/5/2018 at 2:05 PM, SevenEleven said:

I got all emails after the pre-employment day.

I'm not sure. He was in my class the second go around and I can't remember when he went the first time. Don't stress it. Go through the process again, (which you already know what it is) and hopefully you'll get turned around quickly. Zerega is boot camp so be on point when you return.

Oh, one added thing about the ties. After May 1st, you need a tie with a long sleeve shirt. 👍

Hey I seen your post on the 6601 exam thread letting ppl know they had to call nydacs to have their list number reinstated because they defer the class date and or They was put on medical hold my question is do I need to do that  In my situation? (I’m the guy that resign because I did not have a tie my first day of training) A bit of a update* I was not able to be put in the next available class(April 16th) according to Ms.chestnut it was full and I will be “Considered” for the next available class once she receive notification  for the next class start date from MTA

53 minutes ago, Mr Marta said:

Hey I seen your post on the 6601 exam thread letting ppl know they had to call nydacs to have their list number reinstated because they defer the class date and or They was put on medical hold my question is do I need to do that  In my situation? (I’m the guy that resign because I did not have a tie my first day of training) A bit of a update* I was not able to be put in the next available class(April 16th) according to Ms.chestnut it was full and I will be “Considered” for the next available class once she receive notification  for the next class start date from MTA

I know if you voluntarily take your name off the list, you definitely have to get in contact with DCAS. If you defer or get placed on medical hold, I believe that you can just contact 180 directly and get sorted out. As for your situation, the next class should be on April 30th. I would check next week if they don't get in contact with you.

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, futureMTA05 said:

was placed on Medical Hold because Neck circumference 18" Have to go for sleep study anyone have this happen to them? 

does anyone one when next class is i hope i dont loos this opportunity  

You good dude as long as you clear your medical hold and reinstate your list number before the List close date you  are fine...classes are every two weeks “they claim” I was suppose to be in April 2nd class the lastest  class to start was Monday (April 16th) I spoke to human resource there is no April 30th class (hence why I said they claim class is every two weeks)...... Check the forum a lot of ppl was in your situation being place on medical hold...but the best to my knowledge that’s the process you have to do 

6 hours ago, LadyJay said:

@Mr Marta I wonder why they said there's no April 30th class. I'm in that class because I missed the April 16th class. 

Oh wow really!!? Which date was you put in this class I just called last week I was told otherwise......can you send me the number of the person you spoke too please,,,,, I’m really having a hard time being put in the next available class I got Ms chestnut number but she told me there was no April 30th class 

38 minutes ago, Mr Marta said:

Oh wow really!!? Which date was you put in this class I just called last week I was told otherwise......can you send me the number of the person you spoke too please,,,,, I’m really having a hard time being put in the next available class I got Ms chestnut number but she told me there was no April 30th class 

I was suppose to be in the April 16th class. I went for drugs test on March 19th. They called me March 23rd to come in on March 30th for physical. I went for physical, but forgot one paper so I couldn't go on. The lady at the front desk gave me Ms. Chestnut number as well. So when I got the paper i called her back & she told me to come in the next day which was April 12th. Ms. Chestnut emailed me (no phone call) stating that I come in on April 19th for final processing. I went in finished everything & was put into the April 30th class. Ms. Chestnut was the only person I contacted. I was told she's the one who is in control of the new hires. 

32 minutes ago, LadyJay said:

I was suppose to be in the April 16th class. I went for drugs test on March 19th. They called me March 23rd to come in on March 30th for physical. I went for physical, but forgot one paper so I couldn't go on. The lady at the front desk gave me Ms. Chestnut number as well. So when I got the paper i called her back & she told me to come in the next day which was April 12th. Ms. Chestnut emailed me (no phone call) stating that I come in on April 19th for final processing. I went in finished everything & was put into the April 30th class. Ms. Chestnut was the only person I contacted. I was told she's the one who is in control of the new hires. 

Okay I see .....By any chance do you still have her email address? I’m going to email her instead of calling her maybe she will respond faster 

12 minutes ago, futureMTA05 said:

was just taken off medical hold and told that all classes were filled. Has anyone else heard this? 

Yeah I was told by Ms.chesntut “there is no jobs available call back in two months”......classes are suppose to be every two weeks tho