MaBSTOA #4105 Hiring Process

BusOperator3319

• Replies 917
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, futureMTA05 said:

Does anyone know when they will start calling again off the list? I had everything good to go an was told no positions available.

(According to Ms.chestnut the manager Who in charge of hiring new bus operators) Supposedly in June......just be patient you good dude....I’m in the same boat as you only thing different is I had to resign on my first day of training because I did not have a tie so I’m waiting for the next available class which will be in June 

1 minute ago, raeva0711 said:

When did they tell you no positions were available?

They told me this two weeks ago when I called Ms.chestnut and for futuremta I believe they told him this when he cleared medical hold two week ago 

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/1/2018 at 2:14 PM, futureMTA05 said:

They told me this last week when i went in and was cleared for medical. 

On 5/1/2018 at 2:14 PM, futureMTA05 said:

They told me this last week when i went in and was cleared for medical. 

Does anyone know when they will be hiring again for this exam? 

• 2 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, futureMTA05 said:

I just received a call to go down June 12th to medical and drug test again now that i am off medical hold. 

Yeah I got the same call yesterday  Do you know if we got to do everything all over again or just the physical and that’s it? I meant to ask but I forgot Now she won’t pick up the phone 

6 minutes ago, Mr Marta said:

Yeah I got the same call yesterday  Do you know if we got to do everything all over again or just the physical and that’s it? I meant to ask but I forgot Now she won’t pick up the phone 

You would do the medical and just the paperwork for the drug test. 

22 minutes ago, raeva0711 said:

What number did they call on ( so I can be on the lookout)

I missed the call last time back in March.

I’m not sure but my list number  was 5546 i was been called...had a situation that’s why I’m being called again (I was sent home my first day of orientation for not having a tie )

32 minutes ago, raeva0711 said:

When I called yesterday the list#  6216

I was just wondering what phone number they used to call so I don't miss it again.

Oh okay I’m sorry I misunderstood you yeah the number they call you from is ‭+1 (347) 643-8213‬ (her name is Ms.chestnut she the manager in charge of hiring bus operators) look out for a email too from her : Juanita .chestnut @nyc t.com or email from anybody with a @nyct.com address

1 minute ago, DueceDrives said:

Another training class at my depot "FB" 

I must be in that class I got a call to go to 180 Livingston street for medical  Tuesday  Wow that’s a long wait I was hoping they have a summer class or something  before then