MaBSTOA #4105 Hiring Process

BusOperator3319

• Replies 917
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My list number is two thousand five hundred and ninety seven. What is your list number @mtawife. Say it in words. And did you go today? My liscence was suspended for failure to answer a ticket in may 2015 and cleared in may 2015 so will I have to wait until may 2018?

Everyone check your pre employment letter if it says Mta bus there r currently no up coming training classes as per 180 Livingston st today 4/27 They sent a few home today. Also if u don't have ur permit u go home. If you have anything pending u go home. They check ur license b4 the drug test. A lot of people were sent home

The pre employment letter says report to Livingston st for drug test either it shows mta bus or mabstoa n ur list number. In the right upper part of the letter. If it says Mrs bus there r no classes right now for appointment to Mta bus.

@mtawife. What do you mean if it says Mta bus. What else would it say?

There are 3 divisions under the MTA bus banner. MTA bus, Mabstoa (OA), and NYCT (TA).

To everyone that sees this I recommend you all file for the Bus operator position that opens next month. That is the only one the places you in the city pension system.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On other forums I have seen people say that ur liscence has to have been valid 3 years straight prior to them calling you down for pre employment. Meaning if u had a suspension that was cleared 2 years ago. You have to wait another year to go through with the process. Can anyone confirm if this is true or not?

On other forums I have seen people say that ur liscence has to have been valid 3 years straight prior to them calling you down for pre employment. Meaning if u had a suspension that was cleared 2 years ago. You have to wait another year to go through with the process. Can anyone confirm if this is true or not?

That's a very interesting question and which i like to hear the answer to. I would think it would depend on what your license was suspended for.

Anyone get called back 4 medical

Did you get called back for medical

Did you get called back for medical

Yes, Hi mtawife, I got a call yesterday which surprised me! I just took the drug test last week. I am going to Livingston on Friday 5/5 for medical. What is next after Medical?? 

Did u get into the May 15th class also wats ur list number[/quo The only thing that I know of is my medical is tomorrow morning at 0730! I didn't even know a class started on the 15th!?! This has been a whirl wind. If they tell me I'm classing up May 15 I'm celebrating! I'm 4105 OA 175#