MaBSTOA #4105 Hiring Process

BusOperator3319

• Replies 917
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 5 weeks later...

Can any oa operator answer 100 percent. Can A oa bus operator pick a queens Depot at zerega on day 0. N is that what the transfer paper u are able to sign. Is For

You can only pick from whatever depots are available and those depots will only be in Brooklyn, The Bronx and Manhattan. As an OA employee, it's only these three boros, no SI or Queens.

The transfer paper is for the TA employees to transfer to a Queens or SI depot since they're represented by ATU and not TWU.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Harry featured this topic
  • Harry unfeatured this topic

Day 1 training outta q.v with supt Lella and supt shook. Omg Lella is no joke. Drill sergeant.  I'm gonna hear (get in there.) For the rest of my life.  3 students on the bus. I got trolley braked once. For a horse shoe turn I was 2 close to A fence n didn't stay far enough right.  One person got trolley so much I thought my arms were dislocated from my shoulders. He is very fast paced. Day 2 here we go

I have my CDL license no need for sorry i should of clarified. If u only have a b permit during training u r not allowed to drive across any Bridges (i.e midtown tunnel, through neck) etc.  Because Im the only student on the bus with my license I'm able to drive over Bridges.