• Created
  • Last Reply
  • Harry featured this topic
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
3 hours ago, Felcel said:

Is there any other person I could call besides Ms.chesnut to add my name back on the list? I have called several times for a few days and no answer. Please advise on what I should do

As a suggestion, you can try to call Ms. Rivera, the Manager of Employment Operations. Her information can be found here.

Good luck!!

• 2 months later...
On 1/21/2020 at 1:30 PM, Felcel said:

I went for pre employment and drug test on 1/16. I was told I will be called for physical. Does anyone know how long is the wait for physical and possibly when is the next training class?? 

Thanks in advance 

As far as the wait, anywhere from 3 to 90 calendar days. I'm unsure of when the next training class is.

• 3 months later...
22 hours ago, Evelyn Lampkin said:

Hi, i took exam 4600 bus operator and have not been called. How do i check whats going on with the call list?

Hi there: As per the guidelines of the website, if you can post your question in this thread, it would be appreciated. Once you do, I'll be more than happy to help you out over in the other thread.

Thank you.

• 1 year later...
On 6/15/2014 at 9:20 AM, CPBO said:

For me this is like the back door to this position.....for ta you need to take an exam and pass and be put on a list, than take the boss exam......for this you send in the money.....get a list number and wait to be called...than take the boss exam and wait to be called for processing....this worked for me...I wish they would had told me the difference from mta bus and oa....but I am on one for 7 years now and the union is pushing for equal pension as oa......so 13 more and out....best of luck to all who apply!

What's the training at Zerega like ?

• Harry unpinned this topic