MaBSTOA #4105 Hiring Process

BusOperator3319

• Replies 917
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@161my wat happen Friday? Also what is your list number for 4105. Can't believe they stated calling after just establishing the list a week b4 I got a report letter

@161my can I tell us ur list number

I'm not on the 4105 list - I was following up with Ramsay who posted on both the 4600/4105 topics as I had some questions.

Nah, it's coming they are just working off the last list.....etc. Just took the Conductor exam, someone was telling me to know military time and landmarks and none of that was on the test LOL basic reading comprehension. Then they said bring a calculator and on the test it says if you have a calculator you'll be disqualified YET no questions required a calculator.... hilarious

Finally got my letter, passed and list # is 6,### so I'm expecting to hear at the rate of classes probably early 2018 I THINK... no matter. I'm just hopeful to get in some agency as I'm 3,5## on sanitation and waiting on my conductor results and plan on taking the Train operator soon. Good luck to everyone...

I got the letter Friday to come in for the preemployment process. Can anyone tell me what will be going on that first day.. It states it's an all day process. And what can I expect after that? Thanks

Long story short - a drug test, that's all. It states "all day" because they will be giving you paperwork to take home and fill out, and, depending upon your arrival time will depend upon how fast you take your drug (urine) test since they call you by ticket # - similar to DMV.

Does anyone have a link to where they show all medications that are allowed and not allowed to be taken if hired as a  Bus operator? I saw it before but i cant find it now. thank you for the help

Long story short: Anything that would impede your ability to drive a commercial vehicle. And if you are on any prescribed medication, except for the over-the-counter Vitamin C or anything like that, be sure to have a doctor's note stating that your condition is under control. If not, there's a good chance you'll be placed on medical hold...trust me.

Hi hope you well.. I had to go down for the physical.. when I got there all they did with everyone that was called down is check there licence and take the application.. they said they usually do the physical when they have a training day set.. they didn't have one set.. so now I wait for another letter to do what should have been done the first time lol. I will keep you up to date with what's going on.

• 1 month later...