I'm here

Pierre

Hello!

As my first post, it's a good idea to introduce myself. I'm moving to Albany [New York] the first week of November. I have been against using a car to this point in my life, partially due to an accident I was in years ago. I don't even have a driver license, but when I get my career going I'll def. buy a nice car.

For things out of the ordinary, I have an interest in history, architecture and like all of you, mass transit. As far as subway systems go, I've actually only rode the Chicago 'L'. I'll be on the NYC subway and Amtrak frequently starting in November. Never rode Amtrak either.

I'm an aspiring screenwriter and believe it or not, one of my future projects deals with an abandoned underground subway station. Ever heard the term ghost station? I have the story mapped out, but I'm busy working on other things at the moment.

P.S. - I like how this community is done and will def. be sticking around. From the design to the rules, everything is just mapped out great. And I was surprised to see how young this place is! I hope to be making my own community next year.

Hello!

As my first post, it's a good idea to introduce myself. I'm moving to Albany [New York] the first week of November. I have been against using a car to this point in my life, partially due to an accident I was in years ago. I don't even have a driver license, but when I get my career going I'll def. buy a nice car.

For things out of the ordinary, I have an interest in history, architecture and like all of you, mass transit. As far as subway systems go, I've actually only rode the Chicago 'L'. I'll be on the NYC subway and Amtrak frequently starting in November. Never rode Amtrak either.

I'm an aspiring screenwriter and believe it or not, one of my future projects deals with an abandoned underground subway station. Ever heard the term ghost station? I have the story mapped out, but I'm busy working on other things at the moment.

P.S. - I like how this community is done and will def. be sticking around. From the design to the rules, everything is just mapped out great. And I was surprised to see how young this place is! I hope to be making my own community next year.

Welcome to NYC Transit Forums Pierre. Thanks for the kind words about the community and we look forward to you visiting us often.

Care to share some details with us on your upcoming project about the abandoned subway station? :D

Welcome to NYC Transit Forums Pierre. Thanks for the kind words about the community and we look forward to you visiting us often.

Care to share some details with us on your upcoming project about the abandoned subway station? :D

It's a police drama. The crime in question takes place at an abandoned subway station. How does an incendiary shootout at an abandoned subway station become corruption at the highest level? I'll leave you with that because this is the internet and you can't copyright an idea.

I can tell you more if you'd really like to know. You seem cool. PM me if you wish.

It's a police drama. The crime in question takes place at an abandoned subway station. How does an incendiary shootout at an abandoned subway station become corruption at the highest level? I'll leave you with that because this is the internet and you can't copyright an idea.

I can tell you more if you'd really like to know. You seem cool. PM me if you wish.

Welcome to NYCTF!! That sounds like an interesting project!

Archived