Talk About lost??

Novabus 5000

Today I saw 1990 TMC RTS buses 8384, 8260 and 8321 on atlantic av at 104 st. 8321 had Flatbush Depot decals and 8260 had Manhattanville Depot decals. Not Sure What 8384 had but all said (MTA) New York City Bus. Are They now at ENY???

All these buses were just at ENY in the storage lot. Which direction were they headed in?

PHOT0007.jpg

PHOT0010.jpg

Slightly off topic but one of the Orion VI's that was in that lot is now at EC graveyard... So its possable those RTS's are going to the same place.

The RTSs might be going there, Jamaica, or in my opinion, Queens Village depot. After all, Queens Village does have some NYCB TMCs

Slightly off topic but one of the Orion VI's that was in that lot is now at EC graveyard... So its possable those RTS's are going to the same place.

They were being driven. 6355 is the one at EC and that was towed. They could be at ENY but the sign have to fixed and the depot decals have to be changed.?

Yeah, just cause something is at ECH doesn't mean it's getting scrapped. I don't know what's up with those Orion VI's now. They need to do something with them. That's my least favorite Orion model, (next to the OII) but it seems like it would be a major headache to re-power those buses.

Archived