Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
Novabus 5000

Talk About lost??

Today I saw 1990 TMC RTS buses 8384, 8260 and 8321 on atlantic av at 104 st. 8321 had Flatbush Depot decals and 8260 had Manhattanville Depot decals. Not Sure What 8384 had but all said (MTA) New York City Bus. Are They now at ENY???

Today I saw 1990 TMC RTS buses 8384, 8260 and 8321 on atlantic av at 104 st. 8321 had Flatbush Depot decals and 8260 had Manhattanville Depot decals. Not Sure What 8384 had but all said (MTA) New York City Bus. Are They now at ENY???

All these buses were just at ENY in the storage lot. Which direction were they headed in?

PHOT0007.jpg

PHOT0010.jpg

All these buses were just at ENY in the storage lot. Which direction were they headed in?

Towards parsons blvd.

Edited by Pablo M 201

They may be headed to Baisley Park or Jamaica. They have been in the ENY lot for 2-3 months. Two of them visible in the pics above. Don't mind the date, I took them June.

Slightly off topic but one of the Orion VI's that was in that lot is now at EC graveyard... So its possable those RTS's are going to the same place.

Slightly off topic but one of the Orion VI's that was in that lot is now at EC graveyard... So its possable those RTS's are going to the same place.

The RTSs might be going there, Jamaica, or in my opinion, Queens Village depot. After all, Queens Village does have some NYCB TMCs

The RTSs might be going there, Jamaica, or in my opinion, Queens Village depot. After all, Queens Village does have some NYCB TMCs

And LGAs :(

I have one word to say if this happens.

WIN.

If you see them somewhere in the Bronx, then yeah, thats where they might be heading to.

They were being driven. 6355 is the one at EC and that was towed. They could be at ENY but the sign have to fixed and the depot decals have to be changed.?

100_4930.JPG

Ummm... WHY!?!?!?!?!?!?

Didn't someone say they were getting rebuilt or something?

Edited by Pablo M 201

Ummm... WHY!?!?!?!?!?!?

Didn't someone say they were getting rebuilt or something?

There's a chance still, since #205 from here was in this yard and now it's back in service in Gun Hill depot.

Yeah, just cause something is at ECH doesn't mean it's getting scrapped. I don't know what's up with those Orion VI's now. They need to do something with them. That's my least favorite Orion model, (next to the OII) but it seems like it would be a major headache to re-power those buses.