Thank You, Summer

R62A 1991

It's the end of summer for me. I have to head back up to Massachusetts for school, which I nicknamed the "Snowy Wasteland" for having snow from December until the beginning of March. This means no subway or bus for me, as the nearest rail station is 7 miles away...but I would like to thank everyone. I can say this has been one of the best summers of my life, and the posters at NYCTF are partially to thank for that; I'm sorry I didn't post here from when I registered a year ago. Regardless, I enjoy posting here, and I appreciate sharing ideas and photos with everyone. With that said, enjoy some highlights from the summer.

100_2647.jpg

100_2657.jpg

100_2718.jpg

100_2848.jpg

100_2855.jpg

100_2866.jpg

100_3063.jpg

100_3072.jpg

100_3098.jpg

100_3135.jpg

100_3164.jpg

100_3174.jpg

100_3235.jpg

100_3233.jpg

100_3472.jpg

100_3377.jpg

100_3460.jpg

100_3507.jpg

And, how about an R42 (F) train?

102_3706.jpg

No? Ok, R42 (G) train? Nah, that's been done already.

100_1670.jpg

100_1682.jpg

Thanks for a wonderful summer everyone. Maybe I can get around to railfanning with you guys next year. Enjoy the fall.

Thanks for your participation as well dude. I hope your not going to leave the site because you left/leaving NY. Drop us a line if you do. Be safe up in Mass. Be good dude..

Thanks, and no, I'm not leaving, but I'll be posting less often.

Those are some nice shots! Enjoy your time in college, and don't be a stranger!

Thanks! I'm not just there yet, I'm still in high school, but I definitely won't be a stranger.

Great shots!

Thanks!

And you shot some great shots to boot!

Its too bad we couldn't meet up man, but next time you're around and free, let me know.

Thanks! Sure thing, I see it's great railfanning with you guys.

Nice Pics!

Thanks!

nice pics, especially culver and the (W)!

Thanks!

Well so long, amigo, and thanks for the terrific photography. Good luck up at school and be safe.

Thank you very much. I intend to come back, so I'll be safe.

Most excellent shots there.....thanks for posting and it is great to have a wonderful railfan like yourself on this board. Good luck in school and do keep in touch!!

Thanks! Likewise for you. I'll be in touch, I still keep up with the G.O.s & stuff up here.

Nice, I hope you enjoyed the City of NY home of the movie Pelham 123 B) lol.. I love the pic of the (5) entering 180th Street

I sure did, I love NY. Thanks!

Archived