R188 Discussion Thread

East New York

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can confirm that Westchester doesn't bother taking off the old (7) map and just puts the new (6) one over it. Half of the maps looks like they were put on horribly while the other half were placed incorrectly.

What I'm wondering is when will Westchester take off those (7) Stickers inside some of the roll sign boxes, or will they not do it at all?

I can confirm that Westchester doesn't bother taking off the old (7) map and just puts the new (6) one over it. Half of the maps looks like they were put on horribly while the other half were placed incorrectly.

What I'm wondering is when will Westchester take off those (7) Stickers inside some of the roll sign boxes, or will they not do it at all?

you're Correct. They are not going to take those stickers off lol they don't have the time. Now im wondering in general if all R62/62A's should get their stickers removed. They're pointless.

Does anyone know if R62A 2046 still has the half cab RFW? Cause I remember sometime in early December seeing that set laid up at 207th St Yard, assuming it was being converted to full width cab.

thats on the (6) already so its Full width cab.

Are you guys talking about the ones under the car # plates?

Scratch that, yea the 7 stickers inside the roll signs, eventually their gonna have to correct that nonsense.

Rollsign "7" stickers. My question is why did Corona take off the Yellow stickers when they got the R62As from the (6) ?? Mind you the (4) R62's stickers weren't changed when they were sent to the (3) Edited by VIP

2071-2075 heading to Westchester Yard at this time

2071 still with the RFW, I might add. Assume Westchester will do another lousy fiberglass job on it.

Also, rode 7551-7555 on the <6> today. That's still running, at least.

Edited by MHV9218

thats on the (6) already so its Full width cab.

Really 2046-50 on the (6) already? So how many R62As in total that makes on the (6). I'm not in New York at the moment so can't keep track of what's taking place.

This past week: 1921-25 came in, 2071-75 is scheduled to arrive.

As for R188 related, any news on 7491-95/7500 C car 7927

All of Jerome's R142A's should be sent to Westchester and leave the (4) exclusively R142 and R62A.

You do notice that Weschtester Yard have enough R62A's for the (4) by itself right ? ,So if a swap ever happened between the (4) and (6)  there would be no NTT's on the (4).

Edited by R62AR33