R188 Discussion Thread

East New York

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't know when 2156-2160 was on the (6) but today, I saw it at Union Sq coupled with 1781-85

Also, 2306-10, 2221-25, 2326-30, 2346-50 is still on the (6)

I wonder how long they plan on keeping those particular sets on the (6) since they really belong to the (1) anyways. The 2300s have been there for over a year, I understand train shortage on the (6) but that's about 25 sets from 240th St loaned over to westchester for a while. They should've sent the 1800s.

The (7) has a majority of the (6)'s R142A's yet it is still not hard catching an R62A. Catching a R142A on the (6) is a once in a while thing now.

You would think that but lately they've been using more of the R142As and whatever's left to boot. They tend to always put the R62As first to the storage yard after every peak service on the (6). As for the R62As on the (7), I suggest cherishing them on the (7) while it last, for those who like them on the line because maybe by this time next year R62As would be a hard find on the Flushing line.

You would think that but lately they've been using more of the R142As and whatever's left to boot. They tend to always put the R62As first to the storage yard after every peak service on the (6). As for the R62As on the (7), I suggest cherishing them on the (7) while it last, for those who like them on the line because maybe by this time next year R62As would be a hard find on the Flushing line.

My Commutes on the (6) are normally R62A's , I catch them usually early in the morning and even after the PM rush,