SN003 Rockaway Blvd. Rockaway Park SHUTTLE

SS004 Rockaway Park-Far Rockaway. SHUTTLE

SN004 Far Rockaway. Rockaway Park SHUTTLE

SS005 Euclid Av-Lefferts Blvd. SHUTTLE

SN005 Lefferts Blvd. Euclid Av SHUTTLE

Grand St (S) (R160)

SS001 B'dway-Laf. Grand St. SHUTTLE

SN001 Grand St. B'dway-Laf. SHUTTLE

People have spotted a (Q) to 96 St as early as 2007, so it honestly wouldn't surprise me.

By that logic, a (Q) to 125 Street program wouldn't be created unlit the tunnel starts construction (also when the distances between stations are set in stone-get my drift?)which would be 2019 according to the capital plan.

R62A fleet is a scrambled mess already. (65) 1800's on the (1) while (35) are on the (6), 1926 is on the (7) while 1927-1930 is on the 42nd St Shuttle. 1934 on the (7) while 1931-1935 on the (S).

Point is that once the R62As are off the (7) completely, they could rearrange and reorganize the fleet in numerical order which would require converting some of the singles to full width (not all cause some are used as refuge trains during the summer.)

Iv pointed out that R62A's 1651-2000 should be on the (6) and 2001-2475 on the (1) (excluding the 10 cars for the shuttle). I have been noticing lately alot that Westchester Yard have been removing some of the Led lights off on their R62A's , It seams like eventually that they will all come off if this is the case...

Edited by R62AR33

Iv pointed out that R62A's 1651-2000 should be on the (6) and 2001-2475 on the (1) (excluding the 10 cars for the shuttle). I have been noticing lately alot that Westchester Yard have been removing some of the Led lights off on their R62A's , It seams like eventually that they will all come off if this is the case...

I don't think that's happening. Not only would that be a pointless removal of a helpful service indicator, and a step backwards given the swap seemed to purposefully head to another local-express line, but there have also been so few cases of the LEDs removed on a general scale. It's a car-by-car thing, and even the cars that have them removed often have them on one side (ie, removed on inside, lit on outside).