TTCSubwayfan's signs

The bottom image, I stretch the width of the image by about 15-25% ( I eyeball it just to look exactly the real life signs). Thats INCREASE the width. The height is the same.

If you already made the template and premade signs done in a advance, it may not be worth the time to redo all together other then use a software to readjust the size of the image.

I think we're misunderstanding each other here.

For a moment, I thought that second sign that you posted was the original that I made - upon closer examination, I noted that it was decreased in size slightly.

My original image was 896 (w)x 177 [h] - the physical size of the image, not the amount of pixels.

The first resized one that you posted was 624 (w)x 123 [h

The last one was 775 [w] x 124 [h].

In both cases, the images were decreased from the original size, both by height and width. I think there's some confusion going on :huh:

Edited by ttcsubwayfan

Forget the image that I created.... Your original image resolution is 896 x 177 ?.... just increase the width size. Leave the height alone. Ok?

Alright, I'll do that. Thanks.

Now for an example of what happens when a guy sleeps in, has no ride for school and proceeds to muck around on the computer all day... the complete New York subway in BUSE form.

Since there's so much, I'll include it in parts. We'll start off with the A division.

Note: rush hour only designations are designated in inverted text, as are express variants ( <6> and <7>. I managed to put together a <6> Pelham Bay Park exposure but couldn't be bothered to do the rest of them. Nonetheless, I'm sure you all get the idea).

1_bronx.png

1_manhattan.png

2_bronx.png

2_brooklyn.png

3_brooklyn.png

3_manhattan.png

4_bronx.png

4_brooklyn.png

Damn the (5) and its many terminals...

5_bronx_late_night.png

5_bronx_regular.png

5_bronx_rush.png

5_brooklyn_regular.png

5_brooklyn_rush_1.png

5_brooklyn_rush_2.png

5_manhattan_evening.png

6_bronx_1.png

6_bronx_2.png

6_bronx_express.png

6_manhattan.png

7_manhattan.png

7_queens.png

And that's that. Future postings will probably be divided by Manhattan trunk line ( (A)(C)(E), (B)(D)(F)(M), etc), and will probably accompany requests.

Thanks to all who gave rep to the posts in this thread.

hampton.gif

lirr_shuttle_bus.png

Anyways, I've been working on some streetcar + side signs and I realized that they are too large. The Bratislava streetcar front signs are something like 112 pixels wide, if I'm not mistaken, while the side signs are 108/109 pixels wide (I'm not sure which) and most of my exposures for those exceed that, meaning I'll have to rework them with abbreviations, very thin fonts and the like tears.gif(Oddly enough, the smaller version of the sign that I can work with is only 102 pixels wide... I honestly don't know what I'm to do right now)

Side signs don't bother me as much as the front signs do. Damn streetcars and their tapered front ends!!!

Edited by ttcsubwayfan

That's the wildest thing I have seen in a good bit of time.

Thanks

Next set of signs? Why not. (A)(C)(E) and B division shuttles. I keep forgetting to do the 42 St shuttle.

a_manhattan.png

a_queens_1.png

a_queens_2.png

a_queens_rush_hour.png

c_brooklyn.png

c_manhattan.png

e_manhattan.png

e_queens.png

e_queens_rush_hour.png

s_franklin_north.png

s_franklin_south.png

s_rockaway_pk_east.png

s_rockaway_pk_west.png

Might do some historical routes and/or GOs later... pity you can't do color coded route bullets here, but ah well.

Thanks

Next set of signs? Why not. (A)(C)(E) and B division shuttles. I keep forgetting to do the 42 St shuttle.

a_manhattan.png

a_queens_1.png

a_queens_2.png

a_queens_rush_hour.png

c_brooklyn.png

c_manhattan.png

e_manhattan.png

e_queens.png

e_queens_rush_hour.png

s_franklin_north.png

s_franklin_south.png

s_rockaway_pk_east.png

s_rockaway_pk_west.png

Might do some historical routes and/or GOs later... pity you can't do color coded route bullets here, but ah well.

can you do it saying E KEW GDNS–UNION

Thank you my sign.

Are you doing this for (G), (J)(Z), (L)(N), (Q), (R) as well, along with SIR Sign, and PATH destination as well?

Done, enjoy!

e_kew_gardens.png

Next set of NYC displays. 6th Avenue + 42 St shuttle. I actually had a 42 St shuttle display set before, it turns out, but I had misplaced the files!

b_bronx.png

b_bronx_rush_hour.png

b_brooklyn.png

d_bronx.png

d_brooklyn.png

f_brooklyn.png

f_brooklyn_rush.png

f_queens.png

m_queens_north.png

m_queens_south.png

m_shuttle.png

s_grand_central.png

s_times_sq.png

Edited by FamousNYLover

Thanks and can you do EE Whitehall St if possible? Thanks in advance!

You're welcome.

ee.png

Thank you my sign.

Are you doing this for (G), (J)(Z), (L)(N), (Q), (R) as well, along with SIR Sign, and PATH destination as well?

No worries.

The remainder of the trunk lines will be done - I'll have them up next time I make a post here. No SIR or PATH destinations are planned, being that my knowledge is severely limited at best.

Edited by ttcsubwayfan

Big update! I've pretty much completed my database of pictograms - if you see something in the selection you like, let me know. The pictograms can be requested:

-in place of the route number

-next to the route number

-to the right of the sign

Inverted versions of each are also available.

Some came with the Brno database I found on the internet, some are recreations of the graphics that come with the Luminator IPS (which I would love to procure a copy of one of these days) and some I made myself.

01.png02.png03.png04.png05.png06.png07.png08.png09.png10.png11.png12.png13.png14.png15.png16.png17.png18.png19.png20.png21.png22.png23.png24.png25.png26.png27.png28.png29.png

I hope to update my collection down the road with more, but until then, you can request from any of the above.

I don't feel like posting the images for the rest of the trunk lines, but I have something else.

An arrow pictogram that indicates that the vehicle is running into the carhouse, as seen in Bratislava.

Now available for requests.

14315173475_f703204f42_o.png
107 run in by t6a5iii, on Flickr

14128519309_21503a3f72_o.png
105 run in by t6a5iii, on Flickr

14128512288_b811b37959_o.png
103 run in - 02 by t6a5iii, on Flickr

14127107120_80daf05f91_o.png
8 run in by t6a5iii, on Flickr

Last one is the narrower variant of the sign I was ranting about in post #33.

May I have an GG World's Fair sign if possible.

Thanks in advance!

gg.png

Here is a new type of sign I'm working on - the interior BUSE. I can display a whole bunch of things with it, the only thing I can't do is the scrolling across the screen bit as seen in the video a few pages back. But you can request anything that does not scroll.

202a.gif

110c.gif

7_partial.gif

1_south_ferry.gif