Jump to content
Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
ttcsubwayfan

TTCSubwayfan's signs

Recommended Posts

Been working on another type of sign - hopefully I'll have some images to show in a few days.

 

G, J, Z, L, N, Q, R

g_brooklyn.png

 

g_queens.png

 

 

j_manhattan_weekday.png

 

j_manhattan_weekend.png

 

j_queens.png

 

z_manhattan.png

 

z_queens.png

 

 

l_brooklyn.png

 

l_manhattan.png

 

 

n_brooklyn_via_bridge.png

 

n_brooklyn_via_tunnel.png

 

n_queens_via_bridge.png

 

n_queens_via_tunnel.png

 

q_brooklyn.png

 

q_manhattan_weekends.png

 

q_queens.png

 

r_brooklyn.png

 

r_queens.png

Is it possible if I can have the (J) saying Myrtle Avenue-Broadway without the line on top of the J? Thx.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

*Opens thread, chokes on dust*

 

Is it possible if I can have the (J) saying Myrtle Avenue-Broadway without the line on top of the J? Thx.

 

I don't do font modifications, but here is the display you requested:

 

j_myrtle.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can I have a sign that says "A - Quadrant Campus/Campus Circle - (bus logo)"

Thank you!

Edited by DailyDose

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

These signs are still available, but unfortunately, majhost seems to be down for an extended period of time, maybe forever. Does anyone know how I could edit the front post with links from imgur or some such site?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This topic has been dead for a very long time but I thought I'd try to revive it with something that may be of interest to some of you all.

For those of you who remember the R160 FIND creator, I have taken it upon myself to recreate the template that was available in that app during that time. I did my best.

Here is the base template:

IlFHdVf.png

As compared to (almost) the same image I made in the FIND creator so many years ago.

etgO6RF.png

The others here are a variety of fictional sign programs I've created; some from NYC, some from Toronto, and one even from as far afield as Bratislava, Slovakia.

5ZTZSbw.png

iLU9Diu.png

uYK7zwD.png

m2RIulJ.png

24uMncG.png

GCUOTVG.png

If anyone would like any signs made, feel free to post in here. All existing NYC subway colours and routes are on the table; I can also fill the route bullet in with any colour definable on the RGB spectrum and any two digit number or two letter character combination.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Could I please have:

 

:RR:

Riverside Local

254 St-Riverdale

via Independence Av Local

 

NEXT STOP

179-181 Sts (T):B:

Stops:

186 St 

Caribini Blvd

Cloisters

Payson Av (L)

218 St :B: 

Kappock St (25)

232 St

237 St (D)

246 St (D)

249 St (D)

LAST STOP

254 St :B:(D)

Thanks!

@Jova42R

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Jova42R said:

Could I please have:

 

:RR:

Riverside Local

254 St-Riverdale

via Independence Av Local

 

 

Here you go:

FoqJAFK.png

Hope you enjoy! Please let me know if there are any errors or any other displays you'd like to see.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ttcsubwayfan said:

Here you go:

FoqJAFK.png

Hope you enjoy! Please let me know if there are any errors or any other displays you'd like to see.

Thanks! Could I also have:

(QJ)

10 Av-34 St Local

150 St-Queens College

via Lower Montauk Express

 

NEXT STOP

51 St

Stops:

44 St walk to (C) at 42 St

37 St-Javits Center (W):LL:

7-8 Avs-Penn Station :LL::8:

6 Av-Herald Square :LL:(6) walk to (R) at 30 St-5 Av

Park Av :LL:(E)

3 Av :LL:

1 Av-Ferry Terminal :LL:(F)

5 St-Long Island City :LL:(21)

58 St :LL:(C)

Fresh Pond Rd :LL:(M)

73 St-Glendale :LL:

80 Rd-Kew Gardens :LL:(A)(Q)

Union Tpke (A)(G)

150 St-Queens College (G)

 

Thank you!!!

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Jova42R said:

Thanks! Could I also have:

(QJ)

10 Av-34 St Local

150 St-Queens College

via Lower Montauk Express

 

NEXT STOP

51 St

Stops:

44 St walk to (C) at 42 St

37 St-Javits Center (W):LL:

7-8 Avs-Penn Station :LL::8:

6 Av-Herald Square :LL:(6) walk to (R) at 30 St-5 Av

Park Av :LL:(E)

3 Av :LL:

1 Av-Ferry Terminal :LL:(F)

5 St-Long Island City :LL:(21)

58 St :LL:(C)

Fresh Pond Rd :LL:(M)

73 St-Glendale :LL:

80 Rd-Kew Gardens :LL:(A)(Q)

Union Tpke (A)(G)

150 St-Queens College (G)

 

Thank you!!!

That can be done, but what would you like in the terminus box?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, ttcsubwayfan said:

That can be done, but what would you like in the terminus box?

150 St-Queens College! Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Jova42R said:

150 St-Queens College! Thanks!

No connections there?

I have to run some errands but I'll have your image ready by this evening.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ttcsubwayfan said:

No connections there?

I have to run some errands but I'll have your image ready by this evening.

Connecting to the (G)! Thanks for considering making my sign!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can I get a FIND map that says:

<4>

Mosholu-Lex Av Express

Crown Hts-Utica Av

Eastern Pkwy Express

Next Stop:

Mosholu Parkway

Bedford Pk Blvd-Lehman College (4) Local

Burnside Av - NYU (4) Local

149 St - Grand Concourse (2)(5)

125 St - Lexington Av  (5)(6) M60 SBS to LGA Metro North

86 St (6) M86 SBS

59 St - Lexington Av (6)(F)(N)(Q)(R)(W)

42 St - Grand Central  (6)(7)(S) Metro North

14 St - Union Square (6)(L)(N)(Q)(R)(W) M14 SBS

Brooklyn Bridge - City Hall  (J)(Z)

Further Stops:

Fulton Center  (1)(2)(3)(A)(C)(E)(R)(W) PATH

Wall Street - Federal Hall

Bowling Green Staten Island Ferry

Borough Hall (2)(3)(R)

Nevins Street (2)(3)

Last Stop:

Crown Hts - Utica Av  (3) B46 SBS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Jova42R said:

Connecting to the (G)! Thanks for considering making my sign!

Sorry, I didn't read your post properly. It should've been all clear to me if I'd gotten to work right away, but I only read your request at a glance.

Here you go! I'm afraid I had to change the colour of the (QJ) bullet, because if it had stayed the same colour as here on the forums, it would've been the exact same colour as the background of the display. Hope that's alright.

Nh3Pm34.png

Hope you enjoy!

6 hours ago, 4 via Mosholu said:

Can I get a FIND map that says:

<4>

Mosholu-Lex Av Express

Crown Hts-Utica Av

Eastern Pkwy Express

Next Stop:

Mosholu Parkway

Bedford Pk Blvd-Lehman College (4) Local

Burnside Av - NYU (4) Local

149 St - Grand Concourse (2)(5)

125 St - Lexington Av  (5)(6) M60 SBS to LGA Metro North

86 St (6) M86 SBS

59 St - Lexington Av (6)(F)(N)(Q)(R)(W)

42 St - Grand Central  (6)(7)(S) Metro North

14 St - Union Square (6)(L)(N)(Q)(R)(W) M14 SBS

Brooklyn Bridge - City Hall  (J)(Z)

Further Stops:

Fulton Center  (1)(2)(3)(A)(C)(E)(R)(W) PATH

Wall Street - Federal Hall

Bowling Green Staten Island Ferry

Borough Hall (2)(3)(R)

Nevins Street (2)(3)

Last Stop:

Crown Hts - Utica Av  (3) B46 SBS

Here you go:

NfaiFSl.png

Hope you enjoy!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Could I have

Blue (N)

Judah St Local

Caltrain/Ballpark - 4th St

via Market St Local

 

NEXT STOP:

Judah/9 Av :6:(66)(44)

Stops

Irving/7 Av

UCSF Parnassus

Stanyan

Carl/Cole (43)(37)

Noe/Duboce

Church (J)(F)

Van Ness (K)(T)(M)(L)(J)(F)

Civic Center (K)(T)(M)(L)(J)(F) BART

Powell (K)(T)(M)(L)(J)(F) BART

Montgomery (K)(T)(M)(L)(J)(F) BART

Embarcadero (K)(T)(M)(L)(J)(F)(E) BART

Embarcadero/Folsom (K)(T)(E)

Embarcadero/Brannan (K)(T)(E)

2nd/King (K)(T)(E)

LAST STOP

4th/King - Caltrain (K)(T)(E)

Thanks!

Edited by Jova42R

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Could I also have:

:E:

96 St Crosstown

Queens Plaza

via York Av Local


NEXT STOP:

Central Park West :8:

Stops:

5 Av (M)

Park Av 

2 Av (C)

91 St (C)

86 St (C)

79 St

72 St (7)

66 St

60 St

57 St-1 Av (1)(L)

Roosevelt Island - Tramway Plaza (L)(Q)(C)<C>

21 St (L)(Q)

LAST STOP:

Queens Plaza (Q)

 

Thank you so much!

@Jova42R

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/19/2020 at 12:36 PM, Jova42R said:

Could I have

Blue (N)

Judah St Local

Caltrain/Ballpark - 4th St

via Market St Local

 

NEXT STOP:

Judah/9 Av :6:(66)(44)

Stops

Irving/7 Av

UCSF Parnassus

Stanyan

Carl/Cole (43)(37)

Noe/Duboce

Church (J)(F)

Van Ness (K)(T)(M)(L)(J)(F)

Civic Center (K)(T)(M)(L)(J)(F) BART

Powell (K)(T)(M)(L)(J)(F) BART

Montgomery (K)(T)(M)(L)(J)(F) BART

Embarcadero (K)(T)(M)(L)(J)(F)(E) BART

Embarcadero/Folsom (K)(T)(E)

Embarcadero/Brannan (K)(T)(E)

2nd/King (K)(T)(E)

LAST STOP

4th/King - Caltrain (K)(T)(E)

Thanks!

Here is your blue (N) as requested. Your :E: will be done this evening.

xXiL1V2.png

Hope you enjoy!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, ttcsubwayfan said:

Here is your blue (N) as requested. Your :E: will be done this evening.

xXiL1V2.png

Hope you enjoy!

Thanks @ttcsubwayfan!

I’ll be looking forward to my :E: sign!

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ttcsubwayfan said:

No problem! Here is your :E: sign.

2fhIKYo.png

Enjoy!

@ttcsubwayfan, thanks so much!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry If I am requesting too many, but could I have one more?

Green (J)

79 St Crosstown

to 242 St-Broadway

via Broadway-Riverside Express

 

NEXT STOP:

3 Av (G)

Stops:

Park Av (A) M29 SBS

5 Av (5)(W)

81 St-Museum of Natural History :M:(T)

Broadway-79 St (B)(D)

96 St (B)(D)(R)

116 St-Columbia University (B)(W) M54 SBS

122 St-Grants Tomb (W) M29 SBS

130 St (W)

Riverbank Park (W)(6)

162 St (W)(U)

179-181 St (W)(N) walk to (B) at St Nicholas Av

Dyckman St (W):F:

Spuyten Duyvil-Kappock St (W)(K) Bx74 SBS Rapid

LAST STOP

242 St-Broadway (B)(G)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.