On-Board N Train Video Collection!

Thats the thing with the Sea Beach line and the West End line as demonstrated here. Even though technically current routes all go local until it hits the 4th Avenue express run between stations the trains picks up high speeds. Also the BMT 4th Ave line. The (D) and (N) flies on the express tracks. On the northbound on all green lights between 36th Street and Pacific Street (Atlantic-Barklays) the trains seems to approach 50 MPH. Its definitely a speed zone comparable to other stretches in the system.

I think one of the best rides in the system is the opportunity to get on an (N) express via West End to Coney Island. Fast on 4th Ave express, and fast on the West End express tracks.

Great vids! +1.

Thats the thing with the Sea Beach line and the West End line as demonstrated here. Even though technically current routes all go local until it hits the 4th Avenue express run between stations the trains picks up high speeds. Also the BMT 4th Ave line. The (D) and (N) flies on the express tracks. On the northbound on all green lights between 36th Street and Pacific Street (Atlantic-Barklays) the trains seems to approach 50 MPH. Its definitely a speed zone comparable to other stretches in the system.

I think one of the best rides in the system is the opportunity to get on an (N) express via West End to Coney Island. Fast on 4th Ave express, and fast on the West End express tracks.

Great vids! +1.

N/B 4 Av Express is fast until north of Union St, where Timers slow you down approaching Pacific St. I hit 45 easily operating an R68.

The West End Express is very fast, especially over New Utrecht Av. I've hit 50 with an R68.

Archived