Some Shots From 30th Street

N-Trizzy2609

Was near Philly this weekend and got great shot from (SEPTA)'s 30th Street Station after a friend of mine suggested I got there. She was right, every 5 mins another train came in. Tho, the R5 was delayed beyond reason B)

R8 to Chestnut Hill??:

DSCN0076.jpg

DSCN0079.jpg

Crazy LED board on Track 2:

DSCN0081.jpg

Blurry R5 takes off:

DSCN0083.jpg

Another Warminster Train made of the R32's cousin the Silverliner II:

DSCN0086.jpg

DSCN0087.jpg

West Trenton Train:

DSCN0085.jpg

R1 Airport Express:

DSCN0088.jpg

My Train back to West Trenton Ironically on Track 2:

DSCN0080.jpg

Nice shots man!

(SEPTA) or (NJT) needs to provide better connection to west trenton station and trenton transit center.
I agree. Have a shuttle bus at least (if demand is well enough), and modify the schedule so that the R3 can get to West Trention in time, connect with the shuttle bus, and shuttle bus is able to connect with the next NEC train. There won't be no waiting for that shuttle bus at Trenton so hope the schedule works for the best and give the connection plenty of time to spare.

Nice shots man!I agree. Have a shuttle bus at least (if demand is well enough), and modify the schedule so that the R3 can get to West Trention in time, connect with the shuttle bus, and shuttle bus is able to connect with the next NEC train. There won't be no waiting for that shuttle bus at Trenton so hope the schedule works for the best and give the connection plenty of time to spare.

From what I heard (NJT) want to build an extention of it Raritan Line to West Trenton. It would branch of Bound Brook and run fully electrified to West Trenton. Also I think (SEPTA) should run a super-express R7 from Philly to Penn Station only stopping at North Philly, Trenton, Newark Liberty, Newark and Penn Station. An it would use AEM-7 and Shoreline Coaches.

Archived