Bullets and Numbering

CenSin

Question

It's been a long time since the problem first cropped up, but I was wondering why bullets and numbering still isn't supported? For the purposes of discussion, bullets and numbering are very helpful when lists of things need to be pointed out (rather than the comma notation to separate list items); every line is indented automatically to the correct position to make the bullet points or numbers stand out so readability is greatly improved.

• Point 1
  • Point 2
  • Point 3
  1. Item 1
  2. Item 2
  3. Item 3

It definitely is supported in the editor itself, BBCode and rich text, but not displayed in my browsers.

2 answers to this question

I believe this has been a bug forever with this platform.  Just looked into it and still nothing about it.  I've been created bullets and numbered lists manually ever since we switched.

I've gotten bullets and numbering temporarily when I was affected by that AdBlock problem. Perhaps a script that's messing with the bullets and numbering should be blocked. AdBlock's list are plain text files, so some software could be run to automatically figure out which of the items were offending the filter and to test each of the item found to see what files need a fix.

Archived