Fleet Swap Discussion Thread

INDman

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dunno all i know is that sucka is Gone! They Moved out (Under it own power BTW)to ENY and then to points Unknown....

If it was heading towards East New York, the MTA might be planning to put them on the J/Z. Someone in the TA told me the MTA was planning to do this.

Note to those who read this: I don't know if this is definitely good to happen. So please do not take this as fact; this is till all in the planning stages.

If it was heading towards East New York, the MTA might be planning to put them on the J/Z. Someone in the TA told me the MTA was planning to do this.

Note to those who read this: I don't know if this is definitely good to happen. So please do not take this as fact; this is till all in the planning stages.

Not exactly true, they might be going to ENY to get rid of that Graffiti i heard.

Edited by tvega961

But the only train wash for the entire BMT East is in Canarsie yard...it probably went to ENY for a quick sprucing up to make it road worthy

They dont remove Graffiti at Canarise Yard..

Um if its in the "Planning Stages" isnt that a fact?

They dont remove Graffiti at Canarise Yard..

Um if its in the "Planning Stages" isnt that a fact?

No because it has not happened yet, or it my not happen. Conversely it could possibly happen. This means that their are a lot of gray areas in this type of information; facts by their very nature do not have many gray areas.

Edited by DanTheTransitMan

I saw it in ENY today, here's 3 options ether it Goes to 207th and sits or it goes directly to CI for SMS or it just stays at ENY for (J)/(Z) service or just to get ENY ready for that type of equipment

if they wanted to remove the graffiti they would have sent the 4 cars, not 8 full cars, to be honest, I think thats ENY's train set and they were just keeping it on hold, 207th doesn't really need it they have more than enough, btw 4838/9 is back in running shape, saw it moving around ENY today

and IT MOVED on its own power, i knew nothing was wrong with the train, people were too quick to say its a scrap train, obviously its not, just one of the surplus cars

Ive heard the same for like 2 years, i know why they want to do this IF they do it

No because it has not happened yet, or it my not happen. Conversely it could possibly happen. This means that their are a lot of gray areas in this type of information; facts by their very nature do not have many gray areas.

Uh huh i see well when i find out ill let you folks here know..

Any bet its going back in service on the (A) or (C) Why I say this, because the 46's have been failing as of lately. Every other set has at least on dead motor car, or something wrong with door indication. I myself had to take one out of service when I lost indication in my fron section. I'm hearing there finding alot of rust underneath the bodies, especially where the motorman sits....

Any bet its going back in service on the (A) or (C) Why I say this, because the 46's have been failing as of lately. Every other set has at least on dead motor car, or something wrong with door indication. I myself had to take one out of service when I lost indication in my fron section. I'm hearing there finding alot of rust underneath the bodies, especially where the motorman sits....

I FREAKING KNEW IT!!!!, and I told alot of people that the R46's are having Issues, But noo everyone wants to bash the R32's and the crew on the (A) always wants an R46, and the dispacther always takes an R32 to lay up, the Rockaways are messing those cars up if they are rusting, the R46's on the (R) are fine, the issue is that the (A) line runs the R46's too much, But as for this R32 set, HELL NO let ENY keep it, WE need our service, people don't realize 207th and pitkin has taken equipment from both jamaica and ENY because of this retarded swap and ENY is short as hell right now PLUS the issues with the (L) line is making it worse, but you see when people think oh the R46's are better than the R32's i just laugh not because they are my favorite (i also like the R46's) but because how management likes to run the (A) line

They way the R44 outdid itself at Piktin And 207 makes me think those Jamaica (FORMER) R46 cars are probably gonna end at the same fate

yeah but the only difference is that the R44's were alot worse, jamaica took good care of these R46's, but thats their problem, im starting to believe the R32's might outlast the R46's if this is a big issue

I FREAKING KNEW IT!!!!, and I told alot of people that the R46's are having Issues, But noo everyone wants to bash the R32's and the crew on the (A) always wants an R46, and the dispacther always takes an R32 to lay up, the Rockaways are messing those cars up if they are rusting, the R46's on the (R) are fine, the issue is that the (A) line runs the R46's too much, But as for this R32 set, HELL NO let ENY keep it, WE need our service, people don't realize 207th and pitkin has taken equipment from both jamaica and ENY because of this retarded swap and ENY is short as hell right now PLUS the issues with the (L) line is making it worse, but you see when people think oh the R46's are better than the R32's i just laugh not because they are my favorite (i also like the R46's) but because how management likes to run the (A) line

Just stop. Please. We don't need this continual spam of BS.

Dude relax, its the damn truth, i see it everyday on the (A) line so quit with the smart ass comments, nobody on here is bashing anyone, stuff like this creates BS

No, stuff like acting like you know everything about the damn cars when you don't creates BS.