6148 with modified accelerator

Queens Surface

Yes the VII's acceleration was modified to be slower. They use to accelerate so fast that elderly people would get hurt and fall down.... And some young/middle age people as well.....

Well!!!!! I say they should have been sitting down in there seats then they wouldn't have fell! That's how I see it! Some of them elderly people know they are not strong enough to be standing anyway

I hope they not going to do this to SC HEV....I rode the B 82 and the Q 48 man thoses Orion Vll are slow now.
Orion VIIs are in Spring Creek? :eek:

They shouldn't have modified the acceleration, aren't they still under warranty? Who cares if the elderly falls, they should've used access-a-ride...

Well!!!!! I say they should have been sitting down in there seats then they wouldn't have fell! That's how I see it! Some of them elderly people know they are not strong enough to be standing anyway
The MTA doesn't want to get sued. So they made the buses slower. Also young people have fell down as well due to the accerleration of those overpriced Tissueboxes.

I hope they not going to do this to SC HEV....I rode the B 82 and the Q 48 man thoses Orion Vll are slow now.
SC VII's are already slow.. esp the ones on the B103, those VII stuggle on the highway part of the route.

Orion VIIs are in Spring Creek? :eek:

They shouldn't have modified the acceleration, aren't they still under warranty? Who cares if the elderly falls, they should've used access-a-ride...

Young people fall down as well, they can't ride access a ride. The MTA doesn't want to sued by those people that fall down due to the acceleration of the tissuebox.

Young people fall down as well, they can't ride access a ride. The MTA doesn't want to sued by those people that fall down due to the acceleration of the tissuebox.
I still find them pretty jerky but I don't care as long as it's getting me from point A to point B, if you think VIIs are tissue boxes just ride a VI. VIIs = WAY better. Good thing they're not going to modify the VII CNGs, even though they jerk alot, one time someone fell on thier ass because #7665 was shifting (old lady but still I like how that bus kicks!).

Archived