231st to South Ferry and back! R-62 and R-62A (1)

Andy

We both have a lot of (1) photos since that is our home line. I did the Van Cortlandt-bound side of 225th. A little secret: go to the last column on that side by the bridge, look through it and you'll see an old (1)(9) skip-stop sign laying around.

Really great pics and vids! I see you caught the R62 set; I have caught it before.

We both have a lot of (1) photos since that is our home line. I did the Van Cortlandt-bound side of 225th. A little secret: go to the last column on that side by the bridge, look through it and you'll see an old (1)(9) skip-stop sign laying around.

Thanks for the tidbit, i should check it out. please may you take a pic.

Yeah there's also a (1)(9) sign at the 231st street station if you look up from the sidewalk.

Really great pics and vids! I see you caught the R62 set; I have caught it before.

Thanks for the tidbit, i should check it out. please may you take a pic.

Thank you very much!

Archived