Lakeland Bus Lines, Dover New Jersey

Ken S.

That bus must be Lake Charter 302. They also have Ex-Lakeland 190 and 193 as well as two ex-Lakeland MCI D series buses.

AFAIK, Lakeland hasn't sold any Ds yet. They need every bus they can get during the rush hours. Charter buses are often used on line runs during the rush hours.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Are you sure? Atlantic Express' C3s have sloped backs.

yes your right, most of the c3's do have sloped backs although some are flat but im 99% positive that this bus in the pic is a A3, i know MCI's pretty well the 102C3 has the modified front end that looks identical to the current d4000CL, and sometimes has a flat back and square taillights. that bus in the pic is definitly a 102a3 based on its front end. these are 102c3's:

pcstc4758.jpg

102c3_main.jpg

pcstc4739.jpg

these are 102a3's

Rockland_MCI_1152.jpg

Rockland_MCI_1162.jpg

Leisureline_MCI_70665.jpg

see the difference?

yes your right, most of the c3's do have sloped backs although some are flat but im 99% positive that this bus in the pic is a A3, i know MCI's pretty well the 102C3 has the modified front end that looks identical to the current d4000CL, and sometimes has a flat back and square taillights. that bus in the pic is definitly a 102a3 based on its front end.

Is it possible that Lakeland 202 is a B3 model?

Is it possible that Lakeland 202 is a B3 model?

no its not. the a series looks like the last three pics i posted. the 102b3 have the modified front end like the 102c and d3's (the first 3 pics). the 102c3 and b3 look almost identical

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived