Road test tips (NYC)

I wish I could say it felt great because the charm wore off when I realized I'd still be using buses for the foreseeable future.  With a sibling in college out of state, buying another car is out of the question and the one car I can think of might still cost a few thousand to fix.  It's getting cold, too, and I've been shut out of buses in harsh weather too many times for me to count...

Try checking auctions, etc. I got a car because I started getting tired of the bus so I know where you're coming from. I have the choice now which is great. When you HAVE to drive it's not always so great.

For example, if it snows heavy over night I don't HAVE to dig out my car ASAP to get to work, I can just take public transportation and worry about that later(Which still kind of sucks because then it becomes icy). But, if I worked in Suffolk or something, that's not as feasible, etc etc.

I hope to never have to learn how to drive! I want to live in NYC all my life, using the subway and buses to get around!

I agree man but even myself I would sure love to own a car in NYC. I have been elsewhere where a car is a MUST! NYC has it easy. One day I will be able to drive the car of my dreams in the streets of NYC.

Number 1 silent rule after getting your license....driving properly is thrown out the window once you receive it.

Amen to that one brothah!

Archived