Train operator exam 2085

BXTOYOTOHD

They do it early because it takes months to get the entire test process set up. Remember DCAS does all of the city tests so they are very busy with paper work. That's why it usually takes at least a year to get your list number after you take the test adn for them to certify the test.

How long does it usually take to get your score?

How long does it usually take to get your score?

It usually takes at least a year to get your score/ list number. The list number is what counts not the score. There could be hundreds of people with the exact same score the list number separates them.

It usually takes at least a year to get your score/ list number. The list number is what counts not the score. There could be hundreds of people with the exact same score the list number separates them.

Ah so you get both at the same time, OK I see it now

*note to self:keep putting up with everyone's BS @ work for 3 more years*;)
Be VERY patient my dude!Grass aint always greener..Listen,TA pays very well and the benefits are GREAT but it's a grind man.When you get the job,yur whole life will change.You belong to them for 25 yrs.You will schedule yur plans around them,they don't care about you or yur fam.;) Again,I'm giving you the real and I'm not trynna discourage you!I hope you get the job,just enjoy yur freedom(peace of mind) while you can.It's hard work but it can be done.It's an adjustment...

Be VERY patient my dude!Grass aint always greener..Listen,TA pays very well and the benefits are GREAT but it's a grind man.When you get the job,yur whole life will change.You belong to them for 25 yrs.You will schedule yur plans around them,they don't care about you or yur fam.;) Again,I'm giving you the real and I'm not trynna discourage you!I hope you get the job,just enjoy yur freedom(peace of mind) while you can.It's hard work but it can be done.It's an adjustment...
Well right now I'm single, so the fam issue ain't an issue for me. Only thing that will suffer will be me playing Video Games till late at night but that's no biggie if I'm working for the TA.

Filing fee was $60 dollars for the T/O exam, back in 2003. It could go up, due to the fact the filing fee, is reflected by how much the average T/O makes a year. So when we get raised the fee goes up. When i filed it was $50, then I got a letter to send in an additional $10, cause it became $60. $50 = $50,000 a year, and $60 = $60,000 a year.........

I think it's worth it at any price.

You bet your iron horse it is. Wait, don't bet the Iron horse.

It's a great job, I've been on the (1) since Tuesday (doing my enhancement on that line (no it's not punishment, it's something they do after one passed the road practical, and they chose this line for me, with the same job everyday, until Tuesday next week)), which is great cause it is so close to home 10-15 minutes. Then I most likely will be thrown to the wolves (the public)....... This is a contrast to the whole bus operating thing. I hated that, but I love this. I got the (1) line down packed now.......

I love working the old workhorses on the (1) line, and actually in a few years (or whenever I can) pick on the 1 line, that's where one will find me at. Plenty of parking, close to home, and love operating the Bombs on the (1). It shocked the guy's job who I am doing on the (1), when I told him I prefer that equipment. All they need to do is get new seats with an actual seat back, and it would be the puuurfect train........

Well right now I'm single, so the fam issue ain't an issue for me. Only thing that will suffer will be me playing Video Games till late at night but that's no biggie if I'm working for the TA.
I wasn't referring to yur wife/girlfriend,just yur Family in general.You know what?? Nevermind...:(

Archived