Show Off your Desktop

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice photos pablo!!!

I have to say this.... Isn't there a way you guys can clean up the clutter on your desktop? :confused: I didn't clean mine up to take the screen cap, it's always like that. Is there like, no other way to do it on windows or somethin?:confused::confused: Must be frustrating to have to sift through all those icons!!!!:eek:

- A

Nice photos pablo!!!

I have to say this.... Isn't there a way you guys can clean up the clutter on your desktop? :confused: I didn't clean mine up to take the screen cap, it's always like that. Is there like, no other way to do it on windows or somethin?:confused::confused: Must be frustrating to have to sift through all those icons!!!!:eek:

- A

Thanks Andy!

One could make it so that you don't have desktop icons, but I have all the ones there because its easy for me to use the programs that I want and use frequently. I make them so the most I use most have more priority, and also have it so that it fits in well with the photo (i.e. surround the object with the icons, like not having icons right on the subject, my desktop images are a good example).

• 2 weeks later...