M.C. Hale Depot Discussion

East New York

MTA did make a smart choice of putting the M102 @ Mother Clara.... I know they will get the hybrids but I heard they might be getting the New delivery of the new flyer XD40s. I hope that isn't true. They should bring the 99' orions back or at least put the 40' LFS in there. PS im excited to see it up again cuz i live right in that area

Why should they bring the 99 orions back? I like driving them but they really seen there time by now. Wheelchair lifts often break and the high floor is really not optimal for the city...

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mother Clara Hale Depot did had 1999 Orion5 before.. So it right to bring back 1999 Orion5 to Mother Clara Hale Depot.. Rather than 1999 RTS Nova Bus... Anyway Mother Clara Hale Depot never had 1999 RTS Nova Bus before.... Mother Clara Hale Depot wont be 100% low floor bus.. It should have high floor bus.. That 1999 Orion5.. in the Bronx area.. People will not like to see Mother Clara Hale Depot have 1999 RTS Nova bus rather than having 1999 Orion5..

This doesn't make any sense...

I like your quoting.

An O5 at MCH running on the M1 would be a nice throwback, but those buses won't be around for more than a couple years more anyway. The recent O5s at Manhattanville (6004, 6329--neither have seen service) are promising at least.

Wait...Wouldn't it make more sense for the M60 to go to Clara Hale...TU can't even handle the routes they already have now being short on buses all the time.

The M31 I can see Quill getting. It's basically equivalent to the M57 anyway.

No it makes more sense for it to go to Tuskegee because the western terminal for the route is closest to that depot, and they can handle the routes they have now.

Hale would be a longer deadhead to the west side than Hale.

I'm just interested how Tuskegee will fit all these new buses. I've gotta think they'll use the upstairs space somehow, or maybe park outside more than before. Pretty sure most of 99th is reserved for MTA parking, as are the East and West sides of the building. Can the artics go upstairs? I'd think if the ramp is wide enough for an MCI to clear the turn, a D60 can make it too.

I'm wondering how the logo is gonna look now. That is if they even redesign it...

I'm just interested how Tuskegee will fit all these new buses. I've gotta think they'll use the upstairs space somehow, or maybe park outside more than before. Pretty sure most of 99th is reserved for MTA parking, as are the East and West sides of the building. Can the artics go upstairs? I'd think if the ramp is wide enough for an MCI to clear the turn, a D60 can make it too.

They turn tighter than MCIs so one would assume they can.

Mother Clara Hale Depot did had 1999 Orion5 before.. So it right to bring back 1999 Orion5 to Mother Clara Hale Depot.. Rather than 1999 RTS Nova Bus... Anyway Mother Clara Hale Depot never had 1999 RTS Nova Bus before.... Mother Clara Hale Depot wont be 100% low floor bus.. It should have high floor bus.. That 1999 Orion5.. in the Bronx area.. People will not like to see Mother Clara Hale Depot have 1999 RTS Nova bus rather than having 1999 Orion5..

LMFAO!!! I just can't with this dude! XD......

Come on.. Trust me.. Not from me.. Who want Mother Clara Hale Depot to get Nova Bus RTS #5000 - #5200 series.. If Mother Clara Hale Depot were to get Nova Bus RTS. & they were to get Bronx bus route.. Guess : when was the last time Nova Bus RTS ran in the Bronx.. I thought Nova Bus RTS were banned to run in the Bronx? Who remember 1990 RTS TMC fishbowl #8000 series at Mother Clara Hale Depot.. Again if Mother Clara Hale Depot get Bx32.. I know it wont happened example.. Would you want RTS Nova Bus to run in Bx32.. Anyway doe maybe Bx32 may stay with West Farms Depot.. Not Bx33.. Bx33 is closer to Mother Clara Hale Depot.. Which 1990 RTS TMC fishbowl did Mother Clara Hale Depot had.. That #8000 & #8300 series.. B-)

Come on.. Trust me.. Not from me.. Who want Mother Clara Hale Depot to get Nova Bus RTS #5000 - #5200 series.. If Mother Clara Hale Depot were to get Nova Bus RTS. & they were to get Bronx bus route.. Guess : when was the last time Nova Bus RTS ran in the Bronx.. I thought Nova Bus RTS were banned to run in the Bronx? Who remember 1990 RTS TMC fishbowl #8000 series at Mother Clara Hale Depot.. Again if Mother Clara Hale Depot get Bx32.. I know it wont happened example.. Would you want RTS Nova Bus to run in Bx32.. Anyway doe maybe Bx32 may stay with West Farms Depot.. Not Bx33.. Bx33 is closer to Mother Clara Hale Depot.. Which 1990 RTS TMC fishbowl did Mother Clara Hale Depot had.. That #8000 & #8300 series.. B-)

Why do you... Type like dis doe... And expect us to Trust you....

....When we don't know what the hell it is you're ultimately trying to convey in your posts....

I would ask what are you talking about, but it's futile... Because I might get another post structured like this... With you randomly babbling about something else Hale related... That still can't be discerned... What you're trying to say.....

I see why you were banned from 5BoroTransit, Mr "R142A7431".....

First of all, RTSs are not banned in The Bronx. The reason they're not in The Bronx no more is because of politics.

Second of all, never say never. The MTA never fails to surprise us transit enthusiasts. There has been crazier things that nobody ever thought would happen again.

What? What? What?

If they loose the M101 as well, there will be room for them. 

If they loose the M101 as well, there will be room for them. 

And I'm assuming that Tuskegee also will account for the express buses that layover in the depot during the day too no?  In other words they'll be enough buses out on the street in revenue that space for them won't be an issue.

splitting it with stengel?! didn't atu1056 revolt when the q32 was split?

It was split with MJQ for years IIRC and it is an original Manhattan/MJQ route, not an original Queens Division route. ATU gained not lost work when they started doing runs on it. It only got sent 100% to CS a few years ago and not because of ATU or TWU bickering, I don't recall TWU at MJQ having a problem with it either.

It was split with MJQ for years IIRC and it is an original Manhattan/MJQ route, not an original Queens Division route. ATU gained not lost work when they started doing runs on it. It only got sent 100% to CS a few years ago and not because of ATU or TWU bickering, I don't recall TWU at MJQ having a problem with it either.

someone told me it was a union that revolted (possibly queens). if not ok.

Archived