M.C. Hale Depot Discussion

East New York

M15 local to Quill along with the M31? Well there be enough artics for all the routes?

The amount needed would about 20 artics. I can see what is at 126 being split with Hale(if the M102 is still going) and Quill in terms of local buses, if not Hale, 100th Street.

Also, Hale is expected to get a batch from the new bus order, same for Quill.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was at the depot with the superintendent of MCH yesterday, and I asked him and he told me exactly what buses are going to be there. Its the M1,7,35 and 15 SBS. The M60 is going to Tuskegee, M31 to Quill, M15 Local to Quill, M116 all Manhattanville, and the M96 and 106 are going to Manhattanville.

Any routes from the bronx or just those for now, and what route could be kicked out to accomidate the m60 at TG?

Gonna be real weird seeing the Quill artics down here and on the M15 at that.

I'm just now starting to realize how much I'm gonna miss 126th. That's been my depot since day 1...seen it all been on it all on the M15 from the old 1000s to the 1200s and even the occasional snowstorm RTS and damn I'm gonna miss all that. 126 got some of the best drivers in the city too, usually pretty nice guys and always hauling serious ass especially with those 1200s on the Select.

Gonna be real weird seeing the Quill artics down here and on the M15 at that.

I'm just now starting to realize how much I'm gonna miss 126th. That's been my depot since day 1...seen it all been on it all on the M15 from the old 1000s to the 1200s and even the occasional snowstorm RTS and damn I'm gonna miss all that. 126 got some of the best drivers in the city too, usually pretty nice guys and always hauling serious ass especially with those 1200s on the Select.

lol... 126th street depot is in a really run down area and it needs to be replaced so it's all for the better.  I pass there daily on the way to Riverdale and the depot is a hodgepodge of things and not in a good way.

Ever see Jamaica Depot?

You know he doesn't like going to places that are alien to him or is "ghetto", hence Riverdale is not a part of The Bronx, right? :lol:

Although, compared to 126, Jamaica's location actually looks better than where 126 stands right now, especially since there are bums that sleep at the lot across from 126th.

You know he doesn't like going to places that are alien to him or is "ghetto", hence Riverdale is not a part of The Bronx, right? :lol:

Although, compared to 126, Jamaica's location actually looks better than where 126 stands right now, especially since there are bums that sleep at the lot across from 126th.

Don't worry, I'll bring my friends from Morris Heights onto the BxM1, all on me, sometime soon. We'll occupy the last two rows, lmfao...

I was at the depot with the superintendent of MCH yesterday, and I asked him and he told me exactly what buses are going to be there. Its the M1,7,35 and 15 SBS. The M60 is going to Tuskegee, M31 to Quill, M15 Local to Quill, M116 all Manhattanville, and the M96 and 106 are going to Manhattanville.

You're missing a couple routes that are supposed to be headed over there, and the new MCH will be able to hold 235-250 buses depending on length. They are also set to get runs on the M102, however it is unknown if the will be trippers, a full split, or a full depot route.

Why the hell would the 15 come out of quill of all places? It's on the other side of the damn island

Politics, and only politics.

Ever see Jamaica Depot?

How about LaGuardia depot

I was in there once last summer and it's so bad there swing room they got like 3microwaves but there's a sign saying only use one at a time or it blows the fuse to the whole room... it's bad in there lol

I heard they getting the new batch of buses but which 1z, Is it the new flyer XD40s more than likely or the nova's?  Also wat is going to happen with the M98, im guessing its staying at manhattanville

Right now, the M98 is split between Mannyville and Quill.

I heard they getting the new batch of buses but which 1z, Is it the new flyer XD40s more than likely or the nova's?  Also wat is going to happen with the M98, im guessing its staying at manhattanville

I've heard the MCH will get a piece of the XD40 order, but it is not 100% confirmed. Also, the M98 might go to MCH, but like I said, it's not 100%.

Wasn't Quill formerly West Side depot?

Yes, and some Upper East Side sticks-in-the-mud were very upset that "their" East Side buses ran from the West Side Depot.

I've heard the MCH will get a piece of the XD40 order, but it is not 100% confirmed. Also, the M98 might go to MCH, but like I said, it's not 100%.

Nothing is confirmed until it actually happens, and even then it's not 100%.

Archived