MCI D4500CT Delivery Thread (CNG, Diesel & Hybrid-Electric)

Cait Sith

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, busdude2 said:

Thanks Dave i wonder if another batch will come in this year ?  If late this year maybe they will be 19000 number series.

We still have a bunch more 18000's to go. You probably will see 19000's and 20000's which will hopefully complete the order. And then there are the other buses on the agenda: the Proterra Catalysts, new articulated buses, and the 40-foot Cruisers so badly needed at Oradell.

10 hours ago, davemackey said:

We still have a bunch more 18000's to go. You probably will see 19000's and 20000's which will hopefully complete the order. And then there are the other buses on the agenda: the Proterra Catalysts, new articulated buses, and the 40-foot Cruisers so badly needed at Oradell.

What worries me about the Proterra buses is that they are very low to the ground. I hope we don't have them getting stuck on RR crossings as some have a low approach then high across the tracks then back down again.

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, mfs NJT459 said:

is it possible that these "18100" series at Egg Harbor have restrooms?

MyBusNow shows 18102 on the 319 4:15am trip from AC to NYC and 18105 on the 4:25am trip from AC to Newark/Jersey City this morning

I'm going to be down in Toms River tomorrow so I can check if one of those buses rolls into the terminal there. Also wonder if some of these are winding up at Meadowlands Garage as well.

Also, 18093 running the 559 this morning. Not previously reported to my knowledge.

14 hours ago, davemackey said:

I'm going to be down in Toms River tomorrow so I can check if one of those buses rolls into the terminal there. Also wonder if some of these are winding up at Meadowlands Garage as well.

Also, 18093 running the 559 this morning. Not previously reported to my knowledge.

18102 is on the 1130 319 now. 

18107 was on the 406 during rush hour today.  Not sure if it was a loaner from Egg Harbor or more buses for Turnersville ( Washington Twp)?  We still have two oldies in Turnersville (7516 and 7523) running  and NABIs are still used on MCI routes.  5341 is on the 554 this evening.  

14 hours ago, Tranzitfan81 said:

18107 was on the 406 during rush hour today.  Not sure if it was a loaner from Egg Harbor or more buses for Turnersville ( Washington Twp)?  We still have two oldies in Turnersville (7516 and 7523) running  and NABIs are still used on MCI routes.  5341 is on the 554 this evening.  

That bus is running 319 into NYC right now so it was probably a logistical move.