MCI D4500CT Delivery Thread (CNG, Diesel & Hybrid-Electric)

Cait Sith

I still wonder why Howell has 128 pieces. 7284 is on the 137 right now as well.

I guess we'll start seeing the 7300s by the end of this week.

Howell shouldn't be doing the 128 at all. They have an attendance problem down there and because of that, Academy and the Northern garages are taking some of their runs (7668 is on the 139 right now).

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Blvd East needs all the help it can get in the morning. Plus you have to remember the majority of the 165 and 166 (and all of the 168) services during the rush hours are Turnpike Expresses.

Edited by BZGuy

Oradell plays games when I was driving. I had situations where I was doing the 128 to NY, and then all of the sudden, you see a 165 or 166, and they would stay behind me, change the sign to NOT IN SERVICE, and make me bust my butt all because I have a 45 while they have a 40 with maybe 20 people inside and room for 29 more people and a few standee's during RUSH HOUR AM service. That would so PISS ME OFF. SO much that I pulled over, told one drive I had a breakdown, so he went on, and starting picking up people. Note that by the time he left, I reappeared as NOT IN SERVICE and blew him away. He had a full bus from 48th on while I had 36 people and had CLEAR sailing. Next time, he knew now to F with me. You gotta work just like I do or just don't work. That's one of the things I don't miss with NJT: you gotta take people so just take them. At least with GLI, the only reason I can't take no one is because all seats are taken and we don't allow standees (although if they're going from Newark to NYC, I'll take a few for a 20 minute trip. No big deal).

I guess we'll start seeing the 7300s by the end of this week.

Howell shouldn't be doing the 128 at all. They have an attendance problem down there and because of that, Academy and the Northern garages are taking some of their runs (7668 is on the 139 right now).

Don't Fairview Help out the 128 also....My Girl just did a run Last week

• 2 weeks later...

I saw quite a few of them inbound and outbound this morning. I don't know if this was mentioned or not, but I noticed the back of those buses have cameras for seeing what's behind it

image_zpsjuqrqla9.jpgIs this the camera you're talking about? Yeah it's probably one of those cameras that records accidents for lawsuits.

Did you see any older CNGs, according to the numbers, there's only 9 left.

You know what else is weird, I haven't seen anything over 7308 on MyBusNow yet.

Edited by Transitkid4608

• 2 weeks later...