Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Cait Sith

MCI D4500CT Delivery Thread (CNG, Diesel & Hybrid-Electric)

Well, it just passed by me at the Hamilton business park stop on an inbound 553, but I was on the 11:40 outbound to Deerfield. Hopefully it turns and makes one more round trip so I can get it at Deerfield for the trip back to AC.

Loooool so 4009 arrives at Deerfield Walmary on the 2:34 pm - 4:54 pm 553 run, only to be taken out of service. The operator saw me snapping away and was nice enough to let me on for a few interior pics before deadheading back to egg.

Lol that is a split run. The same driver pulled 36. His run is a split.

Lol interesting. Looked like a different guy to me haha. Guy who let me on was Hispanic, second guy I saw was black. Maybe my memory isn't as good as I think? Lmao.

It WAS supposed to be on the same run. But I guess they changed their minds

I don't even think it went out today... Was at the terminal from 10:15 until 2:35, at which point I gave up and decided to head towards philly to fan PATCO. Gonna make one more attempt on Friday.

Trying to fix some bugs out?

4009 past the big test on a run from cape may to ny n back to ac with 0 issues

if it was on the 319 with passengers, did it make restroom stops on the parkway?

Man those buses are nice but the only thing that makes it look odd is not having da njt logo in the front.

I know. I think the 7316 is the only one without NJT logos period...

That Allison H50 lives up to its moniker for being able to go through long trips. I'm surprised that the ISL9 was able to keep up!

Really dig the new seats on the newer CNGs.

Me too. I wonder what made them change it up? Was it MCI's new design? Whatever it is, I hope they opted to put those on this upcoming mass order.