About the MABSTOA Bus Operator Exam

sealteam1962

:i am unemployed and dont have to pay to take exams for dcas but mabstoa wants 40.00 sent to old chelsea station why arent they on dcas exams they are ny city transit why do i have to send my money to old chelsea not dcas and i thought there was a hiring freeze now they are hiring whats going on

:i am unemployed and dont have to pay to take exams for dcas but mabstoa wants 40.00 sent to old chelsea station why arent they on dcas exams they are ny city transit why do i have to send my money to old chelsea not dcas and i thought there was a hiring freeze now they are hiring whats going on
MaBSTOA is a subsidiary of (MTA) New York City Transit a non Civil Service agency

Dude better yet.....if you are on welfare.......ask them about welfare to workfare.....alot of people been getting on as station cleaner....you work 6 months and after that they make you full time......and then you do 20 and out....full pension......forget about taking test.....walk on in!!!

Dude better yet.....if you are on welfare.......ask them about welfare to workfare.....alot of people been getting on as station cleaner....you work 6 months and after that they make you full time......and then you do 20 and out....full pension......forget about taking test.....walk on in!!!
LMAO i knew someone was going to say welfare they about to end WEP NYCT that is

Archived