Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pablo M 201

Walkin' 'round teh Neighborhood

Yesterday and today I walked around the neighborhood, takin' sites, pics, and taking care of things. Most pics are R&T. Enjoy!

DSC02115.jpg

DSC02116.jpg

DSC02119.jpg

DSC02124.jpg

DSC02139.jpg

DSC02141.jpg

DSC02142.jpg

And teh pic in the link isn't so great, but its just to show there is another bus currently in the works of being repainted and into the Stagecoach scheme. Didn't get the number, didn't have it anywhere on the exterior of the bus, so I'll find out soon.

Link to pic

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l247/P-radM201/Coach%20USA%20Red%20and%20Tan%20in%20Hudson%20County%20pics/2007%2006%2015%20to%2006%2016/DSC02132.jpg

Comments are always welcomed!

I like the orange red white & blue paint schemes on the those R&T buses. Cool pics.

Awesome pictures! My favorite has to be the "Journal Square" bus. My other favorite is the two buses together.. that was a great shot!

I think I should take some pictures of the MBTA Busses here, we have some pretty cool ones including Trackless Trolly's. What do you think?

Nice pics. I gotta get a camera so I can get the NJ Transit coach buses on Rt.9.

Thanks. B) Should get a camera, photography is pretty good to do, kills time, excuse to get out the house.

Awesome pictures! My favorite has to be the "Journal Square" bus. My other favorite is the two buses together.. that was a great shot!

I think I should take some pictures of the MBTA Busses here, we have some pretty cool ones including Trackless Trolly's. What do you think?

Thanks. B) I would love to see pics of MBTA buses.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.