New Subway Map - Sep. 2014.

DailyDose

Its been a while since we've seen a wide spread release of subway maps - since December of last year. And this new one - just on time, and greatly improved.

- Better geography.

- Weekend and Late Night service noted.

- (R) reopened.

http://web.mta.info/nyct/maps/subwaymap.pdf

Saw it today on the way home today.

I have 6 or 7 copies  of the map already. What examples are there of better geography, also there was an April 2014 map but there weren't many copies made, i only have 5. I have 19 copies of the December map. I have at least 117 subway maps.

The Greenpoint inlet streches into a wye, the Bronx inlet now streches further in, like the real ones.

They forgot remove weekend (M) terminate at Myrtle Av-Broadway to Essex-Delancey Sts and forgot to bold all (M) stops between Delancey-Essex and Myrtle Av.

Wow; you mean the reverted to before the change, because the previous map did show the bold. Also now they don't have it terminating at Essex at all!

They must have simply dug out an old map from before the Montague shutdown, and forgot to update everything else that changed.

The 4 from Lexington Av line could never stop at Hoyt St only 2 3 and 5 if running on 2 line.

The 4 from Lexington Av line could never stop at Hoyt St only 2 3 and 5 if running on 2 line.

There were switches just outside of the station that made it possible decades ago, but was removed

Archived