LIRR locomotive Engineer Trainee job

avinny116

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Lirrdream said:

That time is upon us guys!!!!! Just recieved my invitation into phase 1, medical tomorrow morning...... I'm so very relieved I can't even put it into words......phase one  beginning 9/19....

Congratulation!! Let’s all hope we get that phone call soon:) 📞🤓👍🏼

24 minutes ago, Lirrdream said:

That time is upon us guys!!!!! Just recieved my invitation into phase 1, medical tomorrow morning...... I'm so very relieved I can't even put it into words......phase one  beginning 9/19....

Congrats!

Did they just give you a date for the physical or were you able to choose?

8 minutes ago, drenyce311 said:

Congrats. Come in sweats. 

Thanks alot @drenyce311, hoping to work with you in the near future God willing. Question though,  I was told that phase 1 starts on the 19th, but when I checked my calendar that's a Thursday.  Could they have made a mistake? I was under the impression that it's on Wednesday and Saturdays. Does anyone know the address for the medical building in mineola by any chance? I didn't receive an email with it.

Got the call also.  Medical set for next Thursday.

Phase 1 will begin 9/18.  

She did mention the instructors pick the location for Saturday and that Wednesday is at Hillside facility.  But I recall one instructor saying that they do both days at either Ronkonkoma or Babylon.  I truly hope that it’s the latter as Hillside might pose a problem with work on Wednesday’s. 

29 minutes ago, Iwetoddit said:

Phase 1 will begin 9/18.  

She did mention the instructors pick the location for Saturday and that Wednesday is at Hillside facility.  But I recall one instructor saying that they do both days at either Ronkonkoma or Babylon.  I truly hope that it’s the latter as Hillside might pose a problem with work on Wednesday’s. 

When did you take the s&D again? 

54 minutes ago, Iwetoddit said:

Phase 1 will begin 9/18.  

Wednesday’s is Hillside 630p-830pm. Weekend is Nearest location to instructors home. Ronkonkoma or Babylon 6a-2pm  

Edited by drenyce311

3 hours ago, Lirrdream said:

Thanks alot @drenyce311, hoping to work with you in the near future God willing. Question though,  I was told that phase 1 starts on the 19th, but when I checked my calendar that's a Thursday.  Could they have made a mistake? I was under the impression that it's on Wednesday and Saturdays. Does anyone know the address for the medical building in mineola by any chance? I didn't receive an email with it.

300 Old Country Road, Mineola