Bus pics from LGA from today

Q25toJamaica

Those are some mad hot shots C!!! La Guardia has always been one of my favorite depots!! I just hope they start treating those buses better as more Nova's come over. Look at 9302! The back right is scraped up all ready! :eek::mad:

well actually it was like that when that thing was at Ulmer. the peeps there gave it a little paint job as farewell and already scratched, heh :(

Haha, those UP buses came like that, I remember when they were first delivered they looked like crap. Now grant it LGA isn't going to help, LGA is a lot better than it was a year ago. JFK depot took LGAs RTSs and made them nice again but sent them back to LGA and they're not going to make it. 9709 looked horrible when it came to JFK and then in a few weeks, 9709 had signs again and everything. I now hear it's gone, not good for that bus. I do believe LGA is going to get a new wash area and a better maintenance area, hopefully that'll help.

I saw 9709 yesterday at the garage. Awsome shots!!!! B6 are you planning on coming upo to Queens to see the LGA depot? If any one else here plan on going please let me know. 9302 came like that from JFK. Why didnt JFK send 9304 with 9302 together? :confused:

I might come, if I do it would be on a Saturday. I hope I don't have too much Homework. most of you people here on NYCTF are lucky 'cause you don't have school, and I do and homework. I like school not homework. Yes i'm complaining about school...............:mad:

To add on to what Curtis said, there are runs that do the reverse, 5-4-3-2-1, and some runs that don't do all sections.
To add on to the add on with those other runs, one serves Bellamy Loop and another serves just Section 5.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived