Stock Worker Exam 4104

distants2015

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Finished my first week. Right now they putting me at a new depot for the next couple weeks. And then some training sessions at some point like for the forklift. They told me what my shift is gonnna be already too. So I'll start my shift at my base depot after more training. It's a pretty good gig. Just show up on time and do what you came to do really. And you will be fine. Supervisors seem to be encouraging as well when it comes to taking promo exams. The ones I've seen so far they want you to climb up in the company which is good.

• 1 month later...
17 hours ago, stoops said:

Well I'm #60, and I had to take the drug test twice already with no call back.. prob going to have to take it again being that it expires after 3 months.. I will keep you updated if i hear anything but as of now... nada

Thanks for giving me a heads up. Good luck. 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Happy Holidays transit forum. Any update on this exam or what number they are up to? I am list number 74.50. 

I emailed them and they gave me 4 numbers for the MTA Employment Center, but nothing works.

Numbers are:

347-643-8232

347-643-8231

347-643-8230

347-643-8229

In the email they said to call between Monday to Thursday from 8am-4pm.

Any update will surely help.

THANKS 

Well I think the list is good for 4 or 5 years. They just posted it i believe the beginning of last year and they are at 48 so i wouldn't give up. Just try to forget about it and one day u will get a letter in the mail. I will post back if i hear anything else. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Just got called to go down again to Livingston street. Not sure what exactly I will be doing. Prob drug test again. No letter this time tho, got a phone call instead. Will keep the thread updated after Friday. 

Well it was the same thing again. Fill out paper work and pee in a cup. But I got a call yesterday to come in for final processing on Tuesday the 17th. I don't know exactly what it means but i will let you guys know when I do.. 

• 3 months later...

Thanks to all of you for posting the info, it kinda lets me know what I should expect.  Just did the pre-employment app and took the drug test on 6/29. Waiting to hear from them but after reading what everyone posted I know it’s a waiting game now. Stoops I hope all worked out and ur in. Did anyone else get called recently for a drug test for stock worker 4104?

On 7/24/2018 at 8:32 PM, Oquendo2014 said:

Thanks to all of you for posting the info, it kinda lets me know what I should expect.  Just did the pre-employment app and took the drug test on 6/29. Waiting to hear from them but after reading what everyone posted I know it’s a waiting game now. Stoops I hope all worked out and ur in. Did anyone else get called recently for a drug test for stock worker 4104?

Congratulations, at least you know you’re in the running. I still haven’t heard anything. Can I ask what list number you are?