Stock Worker Exam 4104

distants2015

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's crazy that we all feel the same way. I was shocked to see that I got 5 wrong also. I thought 2, maybe 3 tops. You think all of the people who applied actually have warehouse experience? Do they even really check? I wonder if we still have a chance.

Yes they do check.....problem is you really needed to get a 95 and above.....they might call only like 15 to 25 people of this list.....only about 80 people in the title now

MaBSTOA test right?

Yes that is correct!!

Reggie do you mind sharing your score from the 2012 test?

I got a 92.75......my list # was 106

Remember we all took the test at different times.....I took it in the "pm"......so might be different from "am" answers

Im was referring to exam 4104....I got # 15, 28, 41, 43, 47 wrong.....pm session

Hi again,

I had been to the protest session today, there was hardly few people. Anyways after I saw the 5 questions i got wrong (mine was PM)I realized

how very important it's to revise because i saw the silly mistakes or blunders that I  made.Only if i had revised the Q&A ?????Damn!!!.

Now my only hope is that I copied the final answers wrong on my yellow sheet, because u dont get to see a copy of the real answer(scoring sheet) at the protest session. Made Mistakes like 100 plastic sheets and 100 paper sheets (tricky questions) and vendor name and carrier name.

anyways Best of luck folks with the list .

Edited by gvs75

do y

Hi again,

I had been to the protest session today, there was hardly few people. Anyways after I saw the 5 questions i got wrong (mine was PM)I realized

how very important it's to revise because i saw the silly mistakes or blunders that I  made.Only if i had revised the Q&A ?????Damn!!!.

Now my only hope is that I copied the final answers wrong on my yellow sheet, because u dont get to see a copy of the real answer(scoring sheet) at the protest session. Made Mistakes like 100 plastic sheets and 100 paper sheets (tricky questions) and vendor name and carrier name.

anyways Best of luck folks with the list .

Do you remember question 43?

Yes did they change any answers ? I only got 2 wrong. You think I'm going to be good Reggie?

I was at PM session too. It didn't even [look like anyone was at AM session. Was anyone on here at AM session?

I was there during the am session.

Yes did they change any answers ? I only got 2 wrong. You think I'm going to be good Reggie?

I was at PM session too. It didn't even look like anyone was at AM session. Was anyone on here at AM session?

2 wrong should put you on near the top of the list......now just have to wait until the list is established could take a few years