Stock Worker Exam 4104

distants2015

Does anyone know if they changed any acceptable answers for any questions?

Reggie I remember question 41 that was the one where they asked " so today you are asked to pick from the stock availble for this unit and the expiration dates are 7 2013 12 2013 12 2014 and 4 2015 which do you pick

lol the word today basically was the key. It was a bad worded question. I got it right because if I got it wrong I could have protested it

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

A year and still no list numbers? Anyone hear anything yet?

hi guys

on thursday dec 31 2015  i got letter to report for preemployment on jan 8 2016 for stock worker 01-e. does anyone know what 01-e stands for? 

hi guys

on thursday dec 31 2015  i got letter to report for preemployment on jan 8 2016 for stock worker 01-e. does anyone know what 01-e stands for? 

Thats probably provisional seeing that theres no list or anything out. be warned tho. If you get a provisonal spot and you score low on the test they will drop you like a hot potato. If they need 20 people and your 25 on the list youre out no matter how long they had you working there unless your moved to another dept.

Thats probably provisional seeing that theres no list or anything out. be warned tho. If you get a provisonal spot and you score low on the test they will drop you like a hot potato. If they need 20 people and your 25 on the list youre out no matter how long they had you working there unless your moved to another dept.

thanks for the insight brooklyn. i took both the assistant stock worker(2011) and stock worker(2014) test. scored low on the assistant stock worker test then i only got one wrong according to the answer key on the stock worker test. we will see how things go on friday.

and by the way what other depts. can i move to?

and by the way what other depts. can i move to?

When i say move i mean as in finding another job in the MTA. Like IT or becoming a mechanic or MTA Police. Something of that nature. But as far as other depots i have no clue my dude. I work for MTAbus and that test was for mabstoa. had you got the job for the 2011 test you wouldve been working for MTAbus too. I was # 5 on that list.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Does any one know if jj158 got hired ? I was also notified to report on Jan. 8 2016. They took my urine and filed out paper work. Weeks went by before I called,they told me that my urine was good and that I would just have to wait until they get to my list number.Its now May still have not heard anything. PS the list for 4104 stock worker has not yet been published.

• 3 months later...

I got a letter a few days stating that I have been disqualified due to non-experience and that if i feel this is an error,i should fill out the enclosed appeals form. I have been in the automotive parts industry for 18 years, Then I started thinking I never gave a resume of any formal information about myself all i did was fill out the form paid the fee and took the test. Has this happened to anyone else? Is this a way of weeding out the non-qualified before the list is made? Any input would be greatly appreciated.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I got hired today for assistant stock worker. I start on 1/23/17. My list for assistant stock worker is #53. I think my list number for the stock worker exam in 2014 is #5 so hopefully I get promoted.

MTA Bus Or NYCTA Railroad Stockworker?

Three brand new guys start MTA Bus as an assistant today 01/23/17

• 2 weeks later...

I feel stupid. I just received a letter in my mail saying  to report to Brooklyn to begin the pre employment process. I had moved a couple months ago and this letter was sent to my old address on January 23, 2017. And then USPS delivered it in my mail today Feb 3, 2017 at my new address. And the date to report is today Feb 3, 2017. SMH. I'm wondering if I just missed the opportunity. I plan to call first thing Monday morning to see if I can explain or get back on the list at least.

Does anyone know if this is possible?