Photo meet this wednesday!

metsfan

I am going to the mets game this wednesday at shea. I was hoping some folks could meet me at GCT or she stadium stations to do some evening railfan activity.

My trip will consist of segments using HBLR, to PATH, to the (2)/(3) (or (E)) to (7)<7> to GCT. Off at GCT to watch trains from platform. Then (7)<7> to shea stadium to photograph & video there, then ride the (7) to main street flushing & back, then go to the game.

I dunno what time exactly i'll be doing this but reply here if interested. The game is at 7:10 so it'll be before that. I wanna be in my seat at 7, so i'll probably be hopping on HBLR by 4:30 at 34th street in bayonne.

- A

I'll see if I can meet up.

You'll be commuting almost the whole time from 4:30 to 7 from Bayonne to Shea soooooo......

Yea i know. If i wanted to be quick i'd PATH to 33rd & LIRR to shea.:D

I really want to get some shots of the 7 at byrant park and GCT.

- A

I will be riding the (2) or (3) from park place station to times square after catching HBLR from 34th st station on that system to exchange place, then PATH to WTC.

At times square i'll be catching the (7)<7> and getting off at byrant park station and gct station to get photos, then hopefully catch a <7> to shea be there by 6:30, ride the (7) to main st & back then off to the game by 7.

If anyone wants to join me, PM me! :)

- A

Archived