What part of the MTA do you work for?

RTS4Life

What do you mean by "owes 2 1/2 yrs bad time "?

Every day you don't get paid for is considered bad time. For example if you get suspended for 15 days that's bad time. If you take any sick time but don't have any sick days those days are all bad time.

If you take a sick day but get paid for it then it's not bad time it's only if you don't get paid.

Bad time is time that doesn't count towards your pension so it must be made up at the end unless like me and ALOT of other employees you are forced to give the TA way over the required 25 years because of age.

Enough to tell you the TA makes this job suck more and more everyday.

AVA's holiday picks WTF is that all about the unions suck you just wait to see 0/0/0 in your next contract......why should I have to vote for a Union President now......show me a contract first......PD FD all get these huge paydays you know what we will get ......SH!T We do alot more and have more decisions every minute at work then any other agency out there and what do we get...Knockbacked Beeky Rides and all the shit the TA loves to ram up our ass!

lol, you prob. just came off probation.:)

No I didnt just come off probation.. what are you Fruscis little brother another know it all ..... I have more time in the crew swinging then you have on the job! how long do you have on the job? Obviously not long by looking at your s/n. And your in Staten Island..... where we used to send our trash till it filled up Nice dumpy forgotten Borough you live in... still stuck in the 80's with frosted hair fake nails and 24 hour tanning salons..say hi to Vito Joey Louie and Vinny.

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8320/4.5.0.81 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/100)

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8320/4.5.0.81 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/100)

No I didnt just come off probation.. what are you Fruscis little brother another know it all ..... I have more time in the crew swinging then you have on the job! how long do you have on the job? Obviously not long by looking at your s/n. And your in Staten Island..... where we used to send our trash till it filled up Nice dumpy forgotten Borough you live in... still stuck in the 80's with frosted hair fake nails and 24 hour tanning salons..say hi to Vito Joey Louie and Vinny.

First off, you come on this site to just bash every aspect about the mta, where as most of these members on here are looking for a future in this company.

I believe your last statement on your supposing longevity in this company as I was to believe that pigs will fly. I think I can speak for everyone in saying your negativity is not wanted here.

Staten island the lost borough? Hmm , traffic keeps getting worse by the min, so I guess more and more keep moving or visiting here.

P.S born raised in bensonhurst brooklyn and still reside here as well.

Now to act a little more on your level..

Please don't be mad that I drive in staten island , have a great run, off probation , a better union feel then local 100 and better all around working enviorment.

P.S - I am 23yrs old I have 13 months on the job, and probaly whip and move a bus down the line than most bus operators with time on the job.

Now back to my own self, I am sorry for all this readers but this individual has struck a nerve.

aka "shifting". Basically, a B/O drilling/shifting just move buses inside or around the bus depot. These are primarily high seniority job.

From the guys in my depot C PT they like shifting and I have to say they were dribers before they did a smart and less stressful move think about it not's so bad being a shifter (SHOUTOUT) to the college pt' Shifters and cleaners you guys <R>doin a swell job:cool: (K)<R>(3)(Q)(9)(9):tup:

Archived