Next Open T/O Exam

Justin08

I looked for what you wrote. What are the most important thing when filing for this position??? Thanks 4 the help

Education and Experience Requirements: By the last day of the Application Period you must have:

1. A four-year high school diploma or its educational equivalent; and

2. Five years of full-time, paid satisfactory work experience.

College education may be substituted for experience on the following basis: One year of acceptable experience

will be credited for each 30 credits completed at an accredited college, up to a maximum of four years. However,

all candidates must have at least one year of full-time satisfactory, paid work experience. Part-time paid

experience will be pro-rated.

I looked for what you wrote. What are the most important thing when filing for this position??? Thanks 4 the help

The most important thing is to file online the first morning when the filing opens. The time and date you file is the tie breaker on tie scores. There will be tons of names with identical scores on the list but they must be put in order and this how they are separated.

The most important thing is to file online the first morning when the filing opens. The time and date you file is the tie breaker on tie scores. There will be tons of names with identical scores on the list but they must be put in order and this how they are separated.
Good lookout man sweet. Haha this might sound funny but filing starts on March 4th. Could you file at 0000 hours haha thats Midnight I hope thats right Military Time you need that for the exam I know :D

Education and Experience Requirements: By the last day of the Application Period you must have:

1. A four-year high school diploma or its educational equivalent; and

2. Five years of full-time, paid satisfactory work experience.

College education may be substituted for experience on the following basis: One year of acceptable experience

will be credited for each 30 credits completed at an accredited college, up to a maximum of four years. However,

all candidates must have at least one year of full-time satisfactory, paid work experience. Part-time paid

experience will be pro-rated.

Cool yea saw that earlier didnt know thats what he meant. Thanks man

Good lookout man sweet. Haha this might sound funny but filing starts on March 4th. Could you file at 0000 hours haha thats Midnight I hope thats right Military Time you need that for the exam I know :D

Pretty sure filing starts at either 8 or 9 a.m. can find out on DCAS. By filing this early it could mean the difference of up to 500 spots on the list.

Every little bit helps because alot of people that will take this test will cash in there veterans credit so they will start with a higher score.

Pretty sure filing starts at either 8 or 9 a.m. can find out on DCAS. By filing this early it could mean the difference of up to 500 spots on the list.

Every little bit helps because alot of people that will take this test will cash in there veterans credit so they will start with a higher score.

Thanks again man appreciate it

Archived