MTA NYC Transit Car Inspector Exam 5610

nicknoel

Mike, no , the letter says "temporary" and I am still wonder why it says $39.6/hr ? A lot of people will quit their current job and move on to CI because of that pay. If MTA don't pay that amount of money as the letter demonstrated. Then people may file lawsuit against them.

Example: a dude quit his $34.6 job for CI 39.6. Then end up MTA is only paying him $30.6 . That person probably can file complain against MTA and seek for 200k or above compensation.

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mike, no , the letter says "temporary" and I am still wonder why it says $39.6/hr ? A lot of people will quit their current job and move on to CI because of that pay. If MTA don't pay that amount of money as the letter demonstrated. Then people may file lawsuit against them.

Example: a dude quit his $34.6 job for CI 39.6. Then end up MTA is only paying him $30.6 . That person probably can file complain against MTA and seek for 200k or above compensation.

I meant to ask you what score you got?

Mike, Mine is #6x, and they are currently calling from 1- 270+ .

I know a guy who scored 88 and going to the interview on next Friday 10/28. And my interview is on 10/25. The list calling is a lot faster than I expected.

As I know , the highest list # 300 has finished the interview on Friday 10/28.

Banana,

How is your interview?

What did they ask?

As I know , the highest list # 300 has finished the interview on Friday 10/28.

Banana, how is your interview?

What did they ask?

Mike,

My interview is a bit different because I am a current employee. Those questions are very simple. Like tell them something about your previous/current job. I took the open exam so they don't normally ask u about technical question.

Hi Banana,

Do you know if temporary employee gets health insurance benefit or not? I received a letter for pre-employment process and the letter said temporary position. I took the 6617 REM test last month.

Thank you!

Hi Banana, please clarify, you got letter which states a temporary position, but orientation class for people pass exam 5610.?

don't understand.... :huh:

Mike,it's a permanent appointments with one year probationary time when they call u off the list number.

So currently 135 from exam 5610 have been called down to become permanent. About 80 of them are on the job already. There is a class nov 28 and two more classes in December of about 15-25 ppl each. This list will be moving fast. By the end of December 270 ppl should be permanent with about 150-180 being on the job already. Good luck everyone!

Archived