NYC Subway Strip Maps *Open for Requests!*

Javier

I have started to create strip maps and believe me, you should of seen my first strip map!

I will probably start making FINDs in the future and possibly a mix of a FIND and a Strip Map in the future, but thats for later.

Request Rules:

1. Do not spam in my thread asking when your sign will be made, your request will be ignored.

2. In case your stops exceed the width of the map, yours will either look like the (A) strip map or some stops taken off.

3. If you want yours animated, please say that in your Request!

4. Please also state if you want to stop lights to be on/off.

Sample: (I'm not good as Lance, yet! This is a unfinished version, but you can get the idea!)

Strahin_zps59ba2165.png

• 2 weeks later...

Can I get an (E) train sign full length, all stops, and split service in Queens? Lights via 179 and on the express stations in Queens and all stops in Manhattan.

Just like the (5) line strip map?

• 2 weeks later...

I am kinda taking off from Lances (2) / (5) strip map that he made but instead I'm dividing the routes so the top one is for 7th Ave and the bottom one is for Lex Ave. The thing is I dont know where to put the transfers... :wacko:

25_zpsvdy98pg1.png

I am kinda taking off from Lances (2) / (5) strip map that he made but instead I'm dividing the routes so the top one is for 7th Ave and the bottom one is for Lex Ave. The thing is I dont know where to put the transfers... :wacko:

25_zpsvdy98pg1.png

Can I get with you offline (inbox) as to what I want on my strip map?

Archived