Furs Sellers Arrested for Vicious Bleach Attack on Animal Rights Protestors

FamousNYLover

I don't understand some of these protests. Let's not kill animals for fur, but let's kill animals for food. What's  the exact difference? And how do we know that fur was even real? No one heard of synthetic anymore?

Only vegans don't eat animals or wear furs, or go to Coles Brother/Ringling Brother Circus which are USDA-violation.

Awful?

No, I'd say it's a bit more in the "karma" department.

It's what the animal "rights" groups do all the time to others, throw stuff at them.

Humans have been wearing animal skins for thousands of years. I would dare say that if we did not kill and skin animals, we would not exist today as we do. I'd say at this point we have a right to continue to do so if we wish.

The animals kill and eat each other every day. Why is it ok for a lion to kill a gazelle or a zebra, but not ok for us to kill a cow or a pig?

The animals kill and eat each other every day. Why is it ok for a lion to kill a gazelle or a zebra, but not ok for us to kill a cow or a pig?

The lions don't really have a choice in diet. They would not live even if you force-fed them protein-rich vegetation.

Also its ironic that they dump bleach on the protesters.

I'd also like to add why this is justified. These men make their living or some of it from their fur sales. If this was to be banned like the protestors want, these men would be thrown on the street. You can't just ruin and industry and all its business because you don't like it's beliefs.

Awful?

No, I'd say it's a bit more in the "karma" department.

It's what the animal "rights" groups do all the time to others, throw stuff at them.

Humans have been wearing animal skins for thousands of years. I would dare say that if we did not kill and skin animals, we would not exist today as we do. I'd say at this point we have a right to continue to do so if we wish.

First of all, eye for an eye is terrible logic, but more obviously, a bleach attack is not at all analogous to what those groups (which I frequently find annoying) do to others. 

Archived