N33 to Rockaway Park

The Rockaways had a lot of trouble over the years like Hurricane Sandy destroying the (A) and (S) lines, bringing back the (H), the Q113 LCL, now the Q114 LTD and actually none of that is trouble. But the thing that needs to be added in the Rockaways, is NICE service to Rockaway Park. People might want to go to Rockaway Park from Jones Beach and might not want to travel a lot. What do you guys think?

This route arrives late getting from Long Beach to Far Rockaway, and you think it should be extended all the way to Rockaway Park????

Also, this idea that you're gonna get people traveling from beach to beach via mass transit is so far-fetched, it isn't even funny......

I don't see the appeal at all. I have been to the Rockaways a few times and there seems to be more demand for getting into the mainland, than another island. Not sure why you want the N33 to go all the way to Rockaway Park when people can transfer for the Q22, or the A as many people pointed out.

Plus, it wouldn't be called "N33" if it were extended west to Rockaway Park. The stint on that peninsula is very quick through Long Beach (despite the fact its closed door in LB) and Atlantic beach.

No, n33 is closed door in City of Long Beach where Long Beach's West Loop/Shopper's Special Operates.

n33 Far Rockaway pickup until West Beech St/Brookline Av, then drop off/pickup begins.

n33 Long Beach open door in Far Rockaway, then drop-off/pickup begins in Atlantic Beach, then drop-off only after Connecticut Av.

No, n33 is closed door in City of Long Beach where Long Beach's West Loop/Shopper's Special Operates.

n33 Far Rockaway pickup until West Beech St/Brookline Av, then drop off/pickup begins.

n33 Long Beach open door in Far Rockaway, then drop-off/pickup begins in Atlantic Beach, then drop-off only after Connecticut Av.

Didn't you read the parentheses? I said its closed door in Long Beach...

Didn't you read the parentheses? I said its closed door in Long Beach...

nope he did not

The Rockaways had a lot of trouble over the years like Hurricane Sandy destroying the (A) and (S) lines, bringing back the (H), the Q113 LCL, now the Q114 LTD and actually none of that is trouble. But the thing that needs to be added in the Rockaways, is NICE service to Rockaway Park. People might want to go to Rockaway Park from Jones Beach and might not want to travel a lot. What do you guys think?

you can't be serious right?

The download button isn't in a prominent location. There's no reason to suspect there are boarding restrictions so there's no reason to download.

Download doesn't mean if you have to download. If you click on, it opens as Acrobat PDF.

I always trust PDF/Paper schedules more over the website.

Archived