Jennifer's Possible Last Post On The Forums.. Here... And Probably Heartfelt...

JennM7Lover

Hi everyone...I've read a lot of stuff that was said about me...and it hurts like hell...I'm not starting any drama or anything like that...I've just been knocked down...So its possible that this is my final post on here. And I guess it'll be here, and I guess this post will probably or probably not be locked...but in case if it does, I just want to thank everyone, who has welcomed me with open arms. A select few made me feel welcome here, but others, not so much. I just feel like the forums can survive without the likes of a female railfanning, someone who loves trains and buses just as much as you do. I've enjoyed my time here, and have enjoyed seeing a lot of posts on here, whether they were good or bad, whether they made me laugh or not..and I have seen a few posts saying that the mods have gone completely crazy and locking threads for no apparent reason..Hey...you can like them or hate them..I say they are doing their job,and they're doing it well.. Some may say that they need to relax, and back off. But I say let them do their jobs. Let them make this site as even more awesome as it is now, withoutthe likes of a female rail buff coming in and ggetting laughed at and stuff..You all can do great without the likes of me here, so I'm just gonna step away from the forums, maybe just.…be alone for a little bit...You know?...I just feel like its the best decision for you as well as it is for me...Mods, keep doing your jobs, keep makingg this site as awesome as it is now...because I'm gone.. I just don't know how to respond to whast has been said about me on another thread as well as the shout box..but the least Ican say for now is...just.…totally distasteful...I think its wrong, and I think its out of line. In the 2 and a half hears I've been here...I've never..I just don'tknow anymore.…All iI know it's this: The mods are doing a good job, and that I should just step down...I guess I'll just...let all of thiis sink in, and just, talk to someone, a friend that I can share my heart with, and just vent, and talk to...I guess this is goodbye, forum users...

See ya..

JennM7Lover...

I'm not confused and I will be point blank because it is necessary. Never involve internet life with personal life, it just doesn't work. With the past comments I've read against your posts, I'm sorry to say that I agree with them. Posting them here is just itching for attention that will be probably more negative than positive thus brings me back to the first point, never involve personal life with internet life.

Though I would agree with the last statement of your essay. Find someone or hold on to someone that is there for you to handle your personal life because quite frankly, posting it here will probably do you no  justice.

I'm not confused and I will be point blank because it is necessary. Never involve internet life with personal life, it just doesn't work. With the past comments I've read against your posts, I'm sorry to say that I agree with them. Posting them here is just itching for attention that will be probably more negative than positive thus brings me back to the first point, never involve personal life with internet life.

Though I would agree with the last statement of your essay. Find someone or hold on to someone that is there for you to handle your personal life because quite frankly, posting it here will probably do you no  justice.

LMAO @ "essay"...

I'm kinda confused here (no offense).

I haven't been up to par lately on whatever news has gone around, but whatever people say shouldn't really affect you, just carry on with life. 

Whenever someone asked to meet up with her (and she has said yes) she never shows up. And one of the photos "she" took shows, in the reflection, a guy taking the photo. And she's been accused of taking other's photos.

Man, wtf.... Save this whiny shit for facebook or twitter....

Hi everyone...I've read a lot of stuff that was said about me...and it hurts like hell...I'm not starting any drama or anything like that..

Sure you are - you're resorting to sarcasm, frontin like you aren't trying to throw shade at Cait Sith....

Worse, you're playing the *I'm a female* card to justify you leaving here; as if that had f*ck all to do with the recent & prior negative commentaries you ended up receiving....

Look chick (and let this sink in too) - If you're stupid enough to claim you took a photo... that happened to have some guy's reflection in the background that actually took that photo, then yeah, the truth should hurt like hell.... It's called shame & accountability, and a lot of females in this country need more of that imposed onto them....

I've just been knocked down...

Consequence of plagiarism.... Amount of fux given, priceless.

....I guess this is goodbye, forum users...

See ya..
JennM7Lover...

Interesting.... Now you try to belittle us as nothing more than forum users - You know, the same categorization you fell under for, what was it, 2 & a half "hears" you been here......

The best part is though... We won't be "see(ing) ya", "Jenn" - just like however many it was that you flaked out on, that at least showed SOME interest in wanting to collaborate with you....

To sum it up.... What goes around, comes around.

Archived