Historic Empire State Building Scheduled For Demolitioned- Empire News

FamousNYLover

http://empirenews.net/historic-empire-state-building-scheduled-for-demolition-americans-shocked-outraged/

Home » Business » Historic Empire State Building Scheduled For Demolition; Americans Shocked, Outraged Historic Empire State Building Scheduled For Demolition; Americans Shocked, Outraged

Posted on January 4, 2015 by Raoul Stockton in Business, Headlines

NEW YORK, New York - Historic-Empire-State-Building-Scheduled

Mayor of New York City, Bill de Blasio, held a press conference this morning with news that stunned loyal residents of the great city and has left much of the rest of the country speechless, as he publicly announced that the iconic 103-story historic landmark Empire State Building would be demolished this summer.

“It is with great dissatisfaction that I stand before you today and give you news of unfortunate circumstances. Yesterday afternoon, our beloved Empire State Building was sold to a group of Saudi Arabian entrepreneurs who, in turn, made the unpopular decision to destroy one of the few great symbols of this wonderful country,” de Blasio announced.

The iconic Fifth Avenue skyscraper was sold to the Dallah-Alireza Group based out of Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, who purchased the Midtown Manhattan building for just over $700 million. CEO of DAG, Khalid Ahmed Al-Kazaz, then issued a statement that the group has made the necessary arrangements with the New York State Board of Historical Preservation, who granted the group the right to do anything they wish with the historic structure.

“We come to you today with bright ideas for a greater tomorrow. Our group has voted to demolish the Empire State Building in order to make way for a state-of-the-art shopping center, filled with wonderful stores including cigar and smoke shops, two Seven-Elevens, and a superb hookah bar. It is time for America to move forward and look to the great future,” Al-Kazaz said. “We are also pleased to share the news that many great stores will have bargains on brand name, knock-off clothing and apparel.”

New York residents, livid with the decision, have taken to the streets of Manhattan with protest. Many carrying signs of anti-smoke shop and convenience store sentiment, as well as catchy Pro-American quotes and phrases. “Let’s Take America Back” one outlandish sign read.  Many Americans and New York residents have begun to share petitions via the internet.

The Empire State Building is scheduled for demolition on August 3, 2015.

The paper is satire.  There's a disclaimer somewhere on the site that says so.  That, and the name "Bob the Empire News Potato" wouldn't belong to a journalist writing for anything that wasn't a rag.  Why would they tear the ESB down?  There's tons of equipment up there, and offices for dozens if not hundreds of companies.

All fake.

The paper is satire.  There's a disclaimer somewhere on the site that says so.  That, and the name "Bob the Empire News Potato" wouldn't belong to a journalist writing for anything that wasn't a rag.  Why would they tear the ESB down?  There's tons of equipment up there, and offices for dozens if not hundreds of companies.

All fake.

Yep:

http://empirenews.net/about-disclaimer/

About / Disclaimer

Empire News is intended for entertainment purposes only. Our website and social media content uses only fictional names, except in cases of public figure and celebrity parody. Any other use of real names is accidental and coincidental.

Individual contributors are responsible for the content of their own material in respect, but not limited to, copyright, libel, and defamation.

The content of this website, including graphics, text, and other unspecified elements are all © Copyright 2014-2015 Empire News LLC. Content may not be reprinted or re-transmitted, in whole or in part, without the express written consent of the publisher.

Empire News and the Empire News social media pages (Facebook, Twitter, etc) are not intended for people under 18 years of age. Reader discretion is advised.

For media inquiries, comments, or website issues, please contact us at: editor@empirenews.net

For image or content copyright, please email: editor@empirenews.net. If possible, please include a link to infringing content so that material can be reviewed or, if necessary, immediately removed.

THIS IS F**KING BULLSHIT!!!! You mean to tell us that a bunch of Saudi Arabian a**holes that bought this historic bulding and that they're planning on destroying this historic building? Not only that, they also voted to tear down the iconic Brooklyn Bridge and a whole other bunch of stuff that makes New York City a popular tourist destination and we're just gonna stand there, do nothing and let them destroy not just the Empire State Building, but every other tourists' and American's hearts that put their very faith in seeing the majestic views from this building, even ours? Un-f**king-acceptable!! I smell a terroist plot coming down on us a mile away, it has to be the dirty work of the Al-Qaeda/ISIS alliance, it has to be, I know it! My fellow NYC Transit Forums brothers and sisters, we have got to boycott this controversial purchase by The Dallah-Alireza Group based out of Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, we need to sue that heartless dumbass CEO Khalid Ahmed Al-Kazaz to win back our building and to tell him and his henchmen to stay out of our country forever right now, or else we will rain down on their parade and we will f**k them up. I cannot believe they would do this, I mean, what kind of clueless idiot would try to sell the Empire State Building, only to find out that he/she accidently sold it to a bunch of terroists in disguise as entrepreneurs? That's what I want to know, I'm a little irate and emotional right now (and a little bit heartbroken too). I don't even think that I'm going to work next week, I mean, I don't know. All I'm trying to say that we have to go on strike and occupy ESB, I always wanted to go see the majestic view of the whole city. Even when I go to or leave Staten Island on the Staten Island Ferry, I like to take pictures of the Empire State Building in between the new twin towers of the World Trade Center and refer to it as "Empirehenge". Now, after hearing this shocking news, there's nothing left to say about that, I have no respect nor sympathy whatsoever for DAG, none. If you're all wondering on what my reaction to this bullshit announcement, it's not just the first part of my reply blog, but these two videos I found on YouTube. Just... (sighs, speechless for 5 minutes) f**k It.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1k4tKOTZJ8

“We come to you today with bright ideas for a greater tomorrow. Our group has voted to demolish the Empire State Building in order to make way for a state-of-the-art shopping center, filled with wonderful stores including cigar and smoke shops, two Seven-Elevens, and a superb hookah bar. It is time for America to move forward and look to the great future,” Al-Kazaz said. “We are also pleased to share the news that many great stores will have bargains on brand name, knock-off clothing and apparel.”

Found this gem in the business press.

UPDATE 2- A mecca for NYC Fast Foodies 

By R. Rogers (Royters News Service)

NEW YORK - Further details have recently emerged since the announcement by the Saudi Arabia based Dallah-Alireza Group (SABIC:DAG) to demolish the decrepit Empire State building in New York and it's subsequent redevelopment pans . Sources familiar with the matter have revealed the following:

Linking East to West

An underground corridor will be built to join Penn Station and Grand Central Station as part of the agreement. Dunkin Donuts (DNKN) has already announced that intends to set up express kiosks at every avenue from Eighth to Lexington to offer it's beverages and donuts year round as well as it's Baskin-Robbins unit to operate seasonally for ice cream. Hudson News has announced similar plans and already sent recruiters scouring street corners to acquire New York's best newspaper salespeople.

World Largest Fast Food Court

Bethesda, Maryland-based highway rest stop and airport food and beverage service company, HMSHost, a subsidiary of Autogrill S.p.A.has preliminarily responded to a request for proposal by the developers to operate what is being dubbed as the world largest fast food court. As part of their operations New Yorkers can look forward to Burger King, Cinnabon, Quiznos, Nathans, Pizza Hut among others in an intimate underground setting.

McDonalds (MCD), Arby's, Wendy's and Subway have all expressed interest in expanding their businesses as part of Mayor Bill Deblasio (D-NY) Midtown 2.0 Revitalization Program. Additionally, KFC and Taco Bell restaurants under the YUM! Brands have announced plans to build their flagship stores at the location. Jersey City based Great Wall Chinese restaurants declined our requests to confirm their participation.

The RFP envisions options for halal, kosher and vegetarian as well as other alternative choices such as the trending "virtual food" to represent the diets of New York's population. In addition, the operator would like to attract one or two upscale family sit-down restaurants such as Applebees or TGI Fridays.

Before this gets any worse, I'm going to intervene here and lock this up.

And Yuki, remember if it sounds unbelievable, it probably is. Never mind all of the businesses in the ESB, the building is a protected national landmark and really cannot be torn down anyway.

Archived