CBS News Article- Jan 29- NICE Bus Hits Pedestrian, kills 2 Ped in Jamaica.

Oh I was wondering what happened on Thusday when I saw that Hilliside Ave was blocked off.

I was on n22 bus ride from TAC meeting. I stopped at RFM to use apple store because I cannot ride long bus ride without restroom break.

I stayed at 168th St n6 Hempstead bus stop until 11:20pm to assist all n6 riders to Q17 bus stop because all buses were coming out from 168th St.

I was on n22 bus ride from TAC meeting. I stopped at RFM to use apple store because I cannot ride long bus ride without restroom break.

I stayed at 168th St n6 Hempstead bus stop until 11:20pm to assist all n6 riders to Q17 bus stop because all buses were coming out from 168th St.

Why?

Why?

Even saw there was police blocking entire Hillside Av, n6 riders are heading to closed bus stop. Since I saw n6 Hempstead opening door at Q17 bus stop, so I direct them to Q17 bus stop because there was no service alert posted. It was not on facebook or twitter either or their website. NICE Bus supervisior or dispatcher never came to this stop to assist bus riders.

n6 Hempstead bus driver never honk to let n6 riders knows where buses are picking up.

Archived